Search results

1. T

Aliexpress Wireless Carplay Adapter Review

I bought this adapter from Aliexpress. I had my doubts at first since its only $80 CDN shipped. https://a.aliexpress.com/_mt9yU9W Its super tiny and works very well. I was surprised. It doesn't lag at all and for some odd reason, it made my Carplay more stable. The cable method takes awhile...
  2. T

Suspension or brake noise from drive to reverse and reverse to drive

Hi everyone, I have a 2019 mazda cx-9. It's under a year old with 33,000 kms. About 3 months ago, I would hear a loud knock. I only hear the knock when I operate the vehicle as follows. Put car into forward drive, travel a short distance, brake to a stop, put car into reverse, travel a short...
  3. T

2019 softer suspension alternative?

I'm finding the 2019 very rough on imperfect surfaces. Lots of NVH and I think it could benefit from softer struts or springs. Has anyone seen an alternative?
  4. T

2019 CX-9 bolts rusting in wheel well?

I just noticed that there are two bolts in the rear wheel well. One of the two bolts are severely rusted. It's the exact same on the other side too! You'll see one shiny bolt right next to the rusty one. It's like they did it for a reason. I'm a bit disappointed. This car hasn't experienced any...
  5. T

How to reset infotainment when driving?

My infotainment is often very glitchy. Sirius XM will crash often and will cycle through channels without me pushing any button. Sometimes the screen is just black and sometimes it is extremely slow and unresponsive. In my past cars, I would be able to reset the infotainment by pushing and...
  6. T

2019 CX-9 interior lighting is way too harsh...How can I change it?

I just picked up the 2019 CX-9 today with the signature package. The LED interior lighting on the overhead is way too blue and harsh. How can this be modded to make it more warm. It hard for me to see when the lights are on. Gives me wierd vision Thanks!
  7. T

Camera software update? Will it happen?

Hi everyone, This is my first post. I'm very to be part of a CX-9 community! We just purchased a 2019 signature model to replace our problematic 2016 CLA45 AMG. We still have a GLK and I cant wait to get rid of it as well. It's too problematic. My first car was a 2011 Mazda 3 and it was the...
Back