Search results

1. L

Issues I didn't expect from the new 2019 Mazda3

It's possible for sure. It's just a matter of programming. I'm more worried about legal problems. It's tested and approved with CD. With the system switched off, it's MPG will change. But during the VW dieselgate scandel VW reprogrammed, even modified existing engines. These fixes were approved...
  2. L

Let me hear how it goes.
  3. L

I've brought these Issues to Mazda Denmark and been at the dealer/workshop to try to fix them. Only thing that have been fixed so far, is the rattling noise from the dash. Most other issues are being investigated (apparently...). Most recent bug is a wrongly calculated average fuel consumption...
  4. L

Example of how long Mazda can take to recognize and address a serious issue: https://www.autoblog.com/2019/07/12/mazda-3-6-cx-5-recall-engine-stall/
  5. L

The issue wth CD occurs most noticeably at 60-70 km/h on small constant inclines. The engine works hard at 1500 rpm, resulting in harsh vibrations. Yes, pressing the gas will deactivate CD for a moment, but return immediately when speed is constant. I have reported all of the above to Mazda...
  6. L

Added another complaint I have added another complaint. This time a very physical one: Badly shaped sheet metal on drivers door. By the way, all of the above have now been logged by Mazda Europe.
  7. 2019-06-04 21.15.00 MINI.jpg

2019-06-04 21.15.00 MINI.jpg

8. L

I have been contacted by one other owner with the 2.5 with the same issue.
  9. L

I get the feeling that you don't believe me regarding the cylinder deactivation mode. Maybe this source will persuade you 😊...
  10. L

Two weeks ago I took delivery of my new 2019 top-of-the-line Mazda 3 Cosmo 2.0 manual (EU model). There are SO MANY good things to say about this car. BUT! Mazda - I really hope you're reading this: - Left side mirror tends to vibrate during highway driving. - Cylinder deactivation is often...
Back