Search results

1. BWJ

Bye bye CX-60

Unfortunately, patience ran out, so there is no longer a CX-60 in my driveway. :cry:
  2. BWJ

CX-5 Fuel filler puzzle

The puzzle of the day is, which side is the fuel filler neck? Band new Mazda CX-5 left hand drive.
  3. BWJ

Guide Small tip to remove resonance from the CX-60 trunk

Small tip to remove resonance (barrel sound) from the trunk, remove the foam and subwoofer, and hit the bottom of the car with your knuckles, it sounds like an empty oil drum, the solution is self-adhesive bitumen, the sound from the sub becomes much better, and other noise from wheels etc...
  4. BWJ

CX-5 Crash Test

CRASH TEST 15 Small SUVs (2022) Side Impact Comparison (y)(y)(y)
  5. BWJ

2017~2024 CX-5 Traffic Announcement volume

Do i miss something, or is it not possible to set and save TA volume, like many other Caremarks?
  6. BWJ

Steering wheel peeling?

Do any of you have problems with the coating on the steering wheel peeling off, probably due to hand alcohol? :( CX5 2020
  7. BWJ

2017~2024 LED headligts

Do others have the experience that the LED becomes weaker with time (1 YEAR) or it may be the adaptive control in the lights that can not regulate properly, sometimes the light is brighter than other times.
  8. BWJ

How to remove "Sent by my Mazda..." in text message?

Is there a way to delete the end text of your message that says "sent by my Mazda connect bla bla bla" not everybody needs to know that I am in the car sending the text message.
  9. BWJ

CX-5 Air conditioning performance in hot weather

How does your air conditioning perform in hot weather, does it stay in recirculate, in auto or does it take fresh air in to the cabin?
  10. BWJ

Issue with older site links?

"The requested page could not be found."
  11. BWJ

Moisture / water in tail lights (LED) 2020 CX-5

What do you guys think about this water, in a 8 month old car? LED light.
  12. BWJ

HUD warning

Do you get warnings in HUD for speed cams?
  13. BWJ

CX5 2020 beeper

Does anyone know where parktronic beeper sits in the back?
  14. BWJ

2017~2024 CX-5 Reverse beep hardly audible

Have others had the same experience, the reverse alarm (beep beep beep) which has otherwise been quite powerful, is hardly audible anymore, which is only at reverse gear, at forward it is obviously another buzzer. CX 5 2020.
  15. BWJ

2017~2024 HMI Question

Maybe a silly question, but does anyone know which functions in the car are controlled by HMI, and where it appears which components are affected by an update, ex. the latest 70.00.367A?
Back