Search results

1. S

2021 Mazda CX-5 announcement

Definitely disappointed that the archaeic infotainment system and 360 camera was not upgraded in Canada. I'm surprised that they didn't even put it on the Signature like they did with the 8 inch last year. I'll keep my money until they do and continue along with my Mazda3. Maybe something from...
  2. S

2020 CX-5, way to disable "Engine Harmonics Enhancer" (Fake Engine Noise)?

The exact bullet is: That is a list of things. Torque has nothing to do with the harmonics enhancer - they are two separate enhancements for 2020.
  3. S

CX-5 body style changes for 2021?

The 2021 100th anniversary edition photos look exactly the same as the 2020 model down to the infotainment system. Probably a couple of small tweaks to packages, but nothing worth waiting for. 2022 or 2023 will be the year of big changes.
  4. S

For those eagerly awaiting Gen 3

They also updated the infotainment for the 2016.5 model before the 2017 MY came out, so it is possible, just not likely as Mazda seem to be completely oblivious about technology.
  5. S

What new Mazda reveal at 2019 NY autoshow?

Badge clearly says "Skyactiv D" on the back of that obvious CX-5.
  6. S

2017~2024 Buying Rental. Good or bad?

I bought my 2012 Mazda3 as a former rental after it spent no more that 7 months in the fleet and it had about 10k km on it. It was not CPO but had 2 years of warranty remaining, was on display inside the dealership, and was inspected by the dealership. Immaculate condition other than a small...
  7. S

What new Mazda is coming?

Mazda (and all car manufacturers for that matter) need to start acting like tech companies for their infotainment software and hardware. This technology moves a lot faster than ICEs and consumer expectations are higher. I'm also waiting for a refresh to the Mazda3 screen, but might just note...
  8. S

No GloveBox Light etc. on Canadian Signature?

Where are you getting 2022 from? I'm presently on the fence as to whether or not to wait another 8 months or so for the 2020 model because of the lack of 360 camera and prospect of an infotainment upgrade, but I feel that I'm being highly speculative - nobody knows for certain.
Back