Search results

1. 11E20

2016~2023 Sirius XM Tuner Not Connecting

I have a 2019 CX-9 GT with a bit over 16K miles on it here in the US. I'm retired and don't drive it every day but in the past month or so I've increasingly had problems with the Sirius XM tuner connecting with the infotainment system. I will get "Connecting to Sirius XM Radio" and a little...
  2. 11E20

2016~2023 How do you return to the home screen from Android Auto?

Google Play prompted me to update Android Auto on my Pixel 3 phone recently and I did. Then when I connected the other day to my 2019 CX-9 GT with a USB cable and was playing Amazon Music and using Google Maps I wanted to go back to the Mazda home screen and couldn't get AA to quit. Previously...
  3. 11E20

2016~2023 Code U0100

Here in Texas we're experiencing record breaking cold. I'm retired and don't drive my 2019 CX-9 FWD that often but needed to go out the other day. The car started fine despite the temps in the teens. I got an warning that my fob battery was low and needed replacement soon (I just recently...
  4. 11E20

2016~2023 Folding mirrors misbehaving

Didn't see any mention of this issue when searching the forum. I have a 2019 CX-9 GT FWD with about 9K miles on it. Usually I leave it locked when it's in the driveway but sometimes I leave it unlocked. On occasion I've noticed that the car will automatically lock itself and fold the mirrors...
  5. 11E20

Anybody have the OEM illuminated door sills on their 2019 CX-9?

I've searched the forum a couple of times looking for this topic without success. I'm curious about the factory illuminated door sills but the Mazda website doesn't have a photo of them or any details other than the price. My dealer parts guy was unable to find anything using his resources...
  6. 11E20

Floor mats color?

Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere. I'm taking delivery this Friday of a 2019 Grand Touring which has a sand color interior. However I've never seen this color in the flesh so to speak. Test drove a Signature model so don't know what the floor mats or floor carpeting color actually is. I...
  7. 11E20

Seeking advice

Hello all, I've been lurking on this forum for several months trying to decide which new mid-sized crossover SUV to purchase next month. Narrowed it down to the Toyota Highlander FWD Limited Platinum, Honda Pilot Touring FWD, and the CX-9 Grand Touring FWD. After driving them all to be honest...
Back