Search results

1. Z

Strange noise from left rear interior when going over bumps 2018 cx5 gt

Hey everyone 2018 cx5 gt with only 3000 miles I was driving to work last week and all of a sudden I heard what sounded like a shuffling type noise from the left rear interior of the car. This was driving on a bumpy road going about 30mph. It sounds like lets say when you would rub your hand on...
  2. Z

Rust spots on rear window chrome trim 2018 cx 5 GT

Just finished waxing the 2018 cx 5 and noticed on the rear chrome trim (hockey stick looking trim) I have quiet a few rust spots. I know its just fall out thats in bedded into the chrome , I park right near a very active train track at work. Just wondering the best way to clean it or get it...
  3. Z

Weird popping noise from driver seat back 2018 cx5 gt leather

Hey there new to the forum. I have a 2018 cx-5 GT Just wondering if anyone has had this issue. About 3 weeks ago when I got into my car I head this popping noise from what sounded like the seatbelt buckle area. Didnt think much of it. Then I would hear a pop noise when I would lift my back off...
  4. Z

2018 Cx5 GT lack of power very weird issue!

Today when I went onto the highway to go uptown about a 15 min drive. I went to floor it to pass someone and the car bearly accelerated it felt like it was down about 100 hp it just seemed to rev up so slow also no check engine lite on either. When I go to a stop sign I floored it again to see...
  5. Z

2018 Cx5 GT lack of power very weird issue!

Today when I went onto the highway to go uptown about a 15 min drive. I went to floor it to pass someone and the car bearly accelerated it felt like it was down about 100 hp it just seemed to rev up so slow also no check engine lite on either. When I go to a stop sign I floored it again to see...
Back