Search results

1. 20231124_161044.jpg

20231124_161044.jpg

2. i12drivemyMP5

Yes a 2023 CX-5 Oil Change Thread

yeah mine was on but not started. the key was having service interval showing in gauge pod. that allowed me to access the vehicle status menu in information on infotainment screen. we have very different gauge pods. nothing in our "A" config pod is visble when car is off. all digital and no...
  3. i12drivemyMP5

Alrighty then....figured it out......had to put gauge display on next service and then went into information on infotainment and the maintenance settings selection was lit where i could put next service date on automatic and reset service interval and now shows next service in 7500 miles.
  4. i12drivemyMP5

thanks....now tell me why vehicle maintenance settings is grayed out and won't scroll there. maintenance details has no serviceable settings. also doesn't show miles or date, just dashes. next service shows 2647 miles but date is dashes. Found this yesterday but dunno why it won't allow me to...
  5. i12drivemyMP5

did oil change yesterday, ez. glad not to have to mess with cartridge/element mess like on the rav4 but where do you reset the wrench after changing oil? went thru manual and all the dang menus on wheel and infotainment and there was nothing that let me reset maintenance interval.
  6. i12drivemyMP5

oh yeah, remember that 7 pack from miami but didn't notice from toyota dealer, lol.....just wasn't sure about that many since we don't pile miles up fast anymore. Had car since july 4th and just now at 2500 miles. 7 pack better deal for sure tho.
  7. i12drivemyMP5

No these came from seller in CA...
  8. i12drivemyMP5

Scored another roki single off ebay so should be set on filters for now.....
  9. i12drivemyMP5

Need clarification on Protege5 manual swaps *Please Help*

Never messed with front on mine. Progress rr sway back there and it feels great. It is 22mm, rb is 19mm and oem is 17mm iirc....i think ones who swapped front regretted it. Balance feels just right with just rr done.
  10. i12drivemyMP5

What have you done to your P5 today?

My gauge leds are from superbrightleds dot com. Have had great results on all of them from there.
  11. i12drivemyMP5

What have you done to your P5 today?

Sooooo, i guess this doesn't count as remote start?.....since it didn't start until at home?.......sorry, master of bad jokes. Glad you got it sorted out.
  12. i12drivemyMP5

Found roki on ebay....single for $14 shipped or 10 packs ranging from $110-150
  13. i12drivemyMP5

2017~2024 CX-5 Chirp Noise from Automatic Transaxle on 3-4 upshift - Bulletin 05-005/23

So if driving in manual mode with paddle shifters deactivates cd, would it prevent the chirp from happening or sidestep the problem if it was already chirping?
  14. i12drivemyMP5

2017~2024 CX-5 Chirp Noise from Automatic Transaxle on 3-4 upshift - Bulletin 05-005/23

i'm wondering about just living with the chirp......if and when it happens
  15. i12drivemyMP5

crap, this is just wonderful stupid news......yeah, cuz i want dealership tearing apart our brand new car and doing this procedure and having any faith in not having 17 other problems from them hacking this up. i am not happy to hear about this at all.
  16. i12drivemyMP5

Need clarification on Protege5 manual swaps *Please Help*

Should, same motor but mount may be different from auto
  17. i12drivemyMP5

Yeah, see, that's why dealer can keep their "free" oil changes...that and i don't trust dealership work. I will most likely buy bulk thai ones or keep finding roki ones.
  18. i12drivemyMP5

so use roki or thailand oe filters......where are the mv value ones sold?......just to make sure to avoid those
  19. i12drivemyMP5

I did score a PE01-14-302B roki oil filter before finding the package deal.....is that the high flow oe you are referencing? If so I will use that one. Only found singles for $14 or 10 packs for more than $100. the one that came with oil is oe but not same part number and i think said made in...
Back