Search results

1. J

2021 Carbon looks like the sweet spot

At $32,060 MSRP including the turbo, AWD, the Preferred Package, leather and 19" wheels, this seems like a pretty good deal. If you're man enough for the red leather interior, LOL. I love the Polymetal gray. I laughed at my brother when he leased a land Rover with red seats, but it's grown...
  2. J

2019 CX5 GTR Maximum tongue weight for towing?

Does anyone know what the max is? I'm guessing like 200lbs.
  3. J

Talk me out of buying 16/17 CPO Lexus RX350 vs a new CX5 GT Reserve

Warranty period is about the same. Price about the same. I drove both and know they drive differently. The interior of the RX is pretty darn great. I'm not a snowflake, I am 55 and insults (subtle please) are ok. LOL! RX 350 = Chick car??? I drive a Tacoma now
  4. J

Mazda service concerns????

I may buy a new CX5 GT Reserve. There are three Mazda dealers within 30 minutes of me but two I think have the same owner (all in Metro Detroit). I've been reading some customer reviews and while the new car purchase reviews are almost all positive, the service department reviews for all three...
  5. J

2019 2.5L Turbo, 310lbs of torque and towing capability?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but shouldn't the massive increase to 310lbs of torque in the CX5 Turbo allow for at least a little more towing capacity than the standard CX5?
Back