Search results

1. O

CX5 - LED fog light + turn signal

Finally got mine installed today. I was nervous about taking my entire bumper off, but I worked thru it. I don't have factory fogs, so I had to find the correct DRL line to tap in to. I'm happy with the final product. Ignore the engine sound in the video, my unclipped zipties were up against the...
  2. O

Thank you. I appreciate the effort you put into your pictures. Makes it a little easier to understand what to tap into
  3. O

can you share a pic where you tapped in the wires and where you mounted the black box?
  4. O

Fog Light/Sequential Turn Signal installation

i have all my parts, the lights and the bezels... just looking for a wiring diagram as to what to tap into. Anyone?
  5. O

"What should I get for my new CX5 First?"---A definitive answer

that was the first accessory i bought when i got my car back in July. They i got one for my alarm/remote start fob when i got it installed last month.
  6. O

Anyone have side steps on 2017+?

they stay on when the side step brackets are installed.
  7. O

i'll keep you posted if i find the wiring diagram
  8. O

i watched the posted video, but still unsure where to tie the wire harness into. the directions are rather vague.
  9. O

Good afternoon everyone. I ordered a set of Fog Light/Sequential Turn signals off ebay that are set to arrive this week. My goal is to install them this weekend. I dont think they come with instructions, so i was looking to see if anyone could point me in the right direction of a walk thru or...
  10. O

Apple Car Play

Its a software update first, followed by a new usb hub and cables from the hub to the radio. Parts are about $225 and can be easily installed yourself
  11. O

Still having issue with it popping one of the clips on the rear door trim piece. Once the rain lets up I need to take a look at it
  12. O

here are a few quick photos of the steps on my 2018 cx-5. For some reason it wont let me attach the pics to the post, so i have to link to my google drive. https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Ufc_jWxzVoWdCOnA4Sl-8HwhZgu21vm/view?usp=sharing...
  13. O

I was able to do it all on the ground. If you*re able to put it on ramps it will make it a lot easier, but it*s doable on the ground.
  14. O

2018 CX-5 Entertainment section stopped working

Yup, after they replaced the TAU under warranty, everything is working as it should. Havent had issues with my radio since.
  15. O

there is one screw near the front wheel. After the screw is out, slide the entire trim piece towards the front of the car, it will come loose
  16. O

So i was able to get these on today, but unable to photo document due to short amount of time i had at work. the first side took me a while as i was trying to figure how everything came off. I did run across an issue that the rear door trim piece kept popping off due to little riim between that...
  17. O

For some of us, this is a family car. Makes it a little easier for my kid to get in and out. Plus adds a nice little touch to the appearance.
  18. O

I received my side steps today. They did come with basic instructions. I still plan on getting it installed tomorrow, so i will post updates on the process https://drive.google.com/file/d/17KvssdPBBwhZvePmC0PG1OxVpNZ2Hf0v/view?usp=sharing
  19. O

Will do, i'll photo document the install process for you and let you know of any issues i come across
  20. O

following... i just ordered these off ebay and they should be here on Thursday. I plan on getting them installed this weekend. I offered $250 for mine and they accepted the offer...
Back