Search results

1. C

A/C Blower fluctuates and lights dimming

Hey all, 2018 CX-5 Touring and my A/C blower fluctuates speeds randomly. Also noticed tonight when I turned on my dome light while I was parked, the light dimmed a bit in sync with the blower. At about 16k miles the blower did the same thing but not as bad and they replaced it. This time it...
  2. C

2017~2024 Timing cover seal and coolant flange issue

In service right now. 2nd time the timing cover seal has failed on my 2018. They said it’s because the tech did a poor job and that this time the master mechanic was going to do it. I’m a bit concerned as I was in December of 2019 for the exact same issue and was assured once they fixed it, it...
  3. C

2018 Timing cover oil leak...should I be concerned?

Went for routine maintenance...after inspection told me the gasket was leaking. First Mazda, and feel like with 20k miles that shouldnt be happening. Is this cause for concern even though its going to be fixed and under warranty? Glad they saw it because when they showed me I would have never...
  4. C

Vibrating noise only when in drive and completely stopped with brake

Have a 2018 with 21k miles and noticed within the last few thousand miles that when Im at a complete stop with brakes depressed, there is a vibration. Can even feel it in the brake pedal and makes a low rattling noise. If I put the car in park and let it idle, I dont hear or feel it. Seems like...
  5. C

Engine noise, not sure if normal or not

Hey all, recently purchased a 2018 CX-5 Touring. I didn't notice this right away because I had my music playing most days, but while on a road trip when I'm between 1500-2000 RPM with speeds ranging from 55-65 MPH, I've noticed a slightly higher pitched noise that appears to come from the...
Back