Search results

1. C

Strange thing at Mazda dealer: Tire rotation

I went in for an oil change at the local Mazda dealership. I requested tire rotation, as I have noticed one of my tires is obviously more worn than the other three, and my last rotation was 13,000 miles ago. When the job was done, the guy at the counter told me the tires have been rotated. It...
  2. C

What we saw at the CX-50 Tour

Nothing!!! We drove 1 hour just to come to see the CX-50, but there is nothing! We looked everywhere. No Mazda or CX-50. Just people skiing. Very disappointing.
  3. C

Moylan arrow on 2019, 2020, 2021 models

Probably not many people would notice this, or even care. In the gauges, there is usually an arrow next to the fuel icon, indication the left/right position of the fuel tank. It's called a Moylan arrow. Usually if the fuel tank is on the left, there is a left pointing arrow on the left of the...
  4. C

2020 CX-5 Key Fob

I noticed my 2020 CX-5 key fob is a lot less sensitive than my 2018 CX-5 key fob. With the 2018 key fob, I was able to lock/unlock my car from far way and through walls, but the 2020 key fob can't reach as far. Is there a reason why they "downgraded" the key fob?
  5. C

When is the new Mazda 3 coming out?

Thinking about buying the 2019 Mazda 3 hatchback. Did they say when will it be on the market?
  6. C

2018 CX-5 Instrument Cluster Interface

I drive a 2018 CX-5 GT. I was looking at the Mazda US website(https://www.mazdausa.com/vehicles/cx-5/gallery), and I noticed the instrument cluster interface is different from mine. I don't remember having an option with "a car on a compass". The gas gauge looks different, so is the icon for...
  7. C

Sunroof Bug

I have 2018 CX-5 Grand Touring. I noticed that when I try to close the driver and passenger side windows while the sunroof is closing, the sunroof would stop immediately and revert to the full opening position. It's as if I had pulled the sunroof open switch. This happens often, but not all the...
Back