Search results

1. S

2012 CX-9 Loud rumbling / humming when accelerating; vibration

Our 2010 CX-9 was experiencing a similar issue a couple years ago. The car would rumble and lightly shake at certain MPH and it would go away at certain speeds. The wheel would shake and you could feel something out of balance right beneath the center of the car. The dealer said it was a output...
  2. S

Differential rear mount replacement

Yes I did it myself. I supported the differential and pulled the mounts and pressed new bushings into them. The price for the bushings was around $19 and new mounts was much more expensive but I can't remember exactly how much. It wasn't hard at all and I did it on a snowy driveway in 10 degree...
  3. S

2010 CX-9 GT AWD ABS/TCS problem

Well your post makes 2 of us. I also have a 2010 CX9 GT AWD and just replaced the front wheel bearings that were making the usual noise associated when they are failing. After performing the bearing swap, I realized I was too rough on the tie rods and ABS sensors and needed to replace both sets...
  4. S

Anybody ever done this repair? I ordered the bushings and am waiting delivery. Why have some suggested that the driveshaft be removed? I could use a little help from anyone with some experience with this.
  5. S

I have a noise from under the CX 9 and thought it might be wheel bearings but once I got under there I found that the differential bushings were shot and the unit was sloppy and moved around with a turn of the wheel. My question is are most people doing this repair themselves buying complete...
Back