Search results

1. F

World's First: An automatic MSP

Did anyone ask for this? No Are you getting it anyways? Y e a b o i After removing the drivetrain to swap into my MP3, a little project for my rustier titanium shell to make you all upset. Titanium shell remains after engine pulled Engine and trans from donor car pulled, don't have any...
  2. F

Guide Re-purposing ES/P5 steering wheel cruise buttons for audio controls

If your steering wheel like many of ours has become worn, leather ripped, and you're thinking of replacing it with a standard steering wheel that is very easily found in junkyards, you may find it more difficult to find a wheel without the cruise control buttons, as most of the later Protege...
  3. F

MP3 / MSP Swap Build

Last bit of work for the day and need to make it look like I'm busy getting things done on the computer. As much as forums aren't used as much these days I thought I'd make a build thread to log progress on the new daily over the next bit. Picked up this quite clean (for a Canada car) laser...
  4. F

Lowering springs for MSP?

Hey guys. New here to the community so sorry if it takes a bit of time for me to get the hang of things. I have a 03.5 MSP that I've been driving around for a bit just as a daily but haven't really done anything to it aside from intake and a muffler. This summer I thought I'd get some lowering...
Back