Search results

1. M

Dodge Durango R/T

So our poor CX-5 is in the shop getting repaired yet again because some lady in her Yukon just couldn't wait. https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?threads/impatience.123870174/ Anyhow, we dropped our CX-5 off at the Mazda collision shop this past Tuesday. Signed the paperwork and they...
  2. M

Impatience

What happens when the lady behind you just can't wait another 30 seconds for the light to change and has the overwhelming urge to squeeze her Yukon Denali XL between the median and your car to get into the left turning lane. The shop we got the CX-5 fixed at 4 MONTHS AGO (when some lady...
  3. M

"My husband suffers from S.D.S."

That's the only reasonable conclusion I can come to as to why people who live in the suburbs feel the need to drive around in an 18 ft long pick-up truck that barely fits in their driveway without blocking the sidewalk. They have to park it in the driveway because their vehicle of phallic...
  4. M

Do not wash

Sigh. Our first experience with dealerships washing cars after a service was with our first Audi, an Estoril Blue B8.5 S4. Here I was thinking premium car/premium dealership = premium carwash. Nope, just some kid with a dirty sponge/brush who couldn't care less that left swirl marks all over...
  5. M

Can't get service icon to turn off 2017 CX-5 GT

So for the second time since we've owned it, the service "wrench" icon turned on in our CX-5 for no apparent reason, and I can't get it to shut off. I have all the maintenance reminders (tires, oil, etc) set to off. I even went and turned them all back on, reset them, and then off again with...
  6. M

2017 Frozen Engine Mount fix?

Any word as to whether Mazda has a fix yet for the frozen engine mounts some of us experienced last winter on our 2017s?
  7. M

Increased engine noise, bad vibration after spending two weeks in the cold.

First off, hello to the forum and a bit of an intro. We recently purchased a silver 2017 CX-5 GT as a replacement for our 2011 Rogue after it's transmission went at 200,000 km. The Rogue needed new rear brakes and new summer tires, so the transmission and associated $5k repair bill was the...
Back