1. C

Fed up with my new car

Cool thanks really appreciate it
  2. C

Fed up with my new car

Sounds fair to me.thanks.
  3. C

Smart city break support and line crossing detection in 2017 cx5

This GUY is quite happy,but don't like to be dropping down 32000$for a car that does not function properly,and get dumb answers from dealership,maybe you are ok with that,fine by me ,I'm not,I also think that if you have nothing smart or constructive to say,don't open your mouth,hint hint.
  4. C

Fed up with my new car

Ok I think we can all agree that dropping 32000$ on a new car,that starts having issues right away is freaking annoying,and than wasting your time to go to the service every week,not sure about others,but I have kid and family,so for me 1 day a week wasted on this is big deal,and I think this...
  5. C

Fed up with my new car

No I did not,so far I just posted bad review on they site.can you pm me with details of how did you go about this?.thanks.
  6. C

Fed up with my new car

Not sure if this is not against forum rules,but it is Mazda Papineau in Montreal,I posted they review on the site,you can check it out.
  7. C

Fed up with my new car

And yes I try few times,my point is if the car is not able to handle Canadian winter,it's not good to be on the road.
  8. C

Fed up with my new car

Today was back up camera,and SCBS,yesterday led lights,last week rpm acted up when on the stop light,and today is not even that cold .
  9. C

Fed up with my new car

I'm not sure if my post yesterday was a coincidence,it was about the smart city break support and how it works, this morning my backup camera didn't work,and after that smart city break support malfunction light went on,called my services ,called Mazda Canada,and told them that I don't have time...
  10. C

I'm not sure if my post yesterday was a coincidence,this morning my backup camera didn't work,and after that smart city break support malfunction light went on,called my services ,called Mazda Canada,and told them that I don't have time to come to the garage every week,asked Mazda Canada for...
  11. C

I just looked through the manual ,I don't think they would do anything like that deliberately,but than why is my manual full of info about INACTIVE SENSE and AWD if I don't have these packages??
  12. C

Something completely off topic,going through the car manual,seems like they print them all the same cookie cutter and place them in , whatever your particular model is? If that's the case than its really shame and confusing,you spending well over 30000$ on the car,they could customize particular...
  13. C

Ok very valid point,thank u.
  14. C

I know all that,this is my point,I got really close to another car in front of me without breaking or steering and the car did nothing,I know this is really just added safety but if it's not working properly when it is needed,it's useless.
  15. C

I don't think so,I didn't mess with the settings so far,and nothing indicates that they are off
  16. C

So I have questions about this 2 systems which I think are standard in the GS model,I try to see if and how they work.nothing happened either time,from what I read in manual,if they are off it will show clearly on the dash board.mothing is lit there either,do I need to activate it somehow? I...
  17. C

New CX-5 GS vibration issue

I'm not 100% sure but I think for Canada the cars have to meet specific requirements for the cold weather.
  18. C

Sure enough that's exactly what happened,just leave the garage, diagnosis- ice build up.
  19. C

So the garage is close,I talked to my sales rep,he told me that somebody else called him today about the same thing,and he will have answer from me tomorrow,in mean Time he says there is nothing to worry about, funny enough,I took the car for a little drive today,and all seems more or less...
  20. C

Did you leave the car with them? Is it fixed or they just told you to use the car until they find solution? Let me know.
Back