Search results

1. M

2017~2024 Snow chains

I'm in the market for snow chains. I have a 2018 CX-5 Touring (AWD). Can someone recommend good snow chains to get? Thank you.
  2. M

When will replacement be needed and about how much (tires and brakes)?

I have a three-year-old CX-5 Touring. My car is serviced at the dealer. All these times I've brought it in for service I've been told the car is fine and nothing needs to be changed or serviced. The change all the fluids (oil, coolant, windshield, etc) and I'm on my way. This past January...
  3. M

Leaking (2018 CX-5 Touring)

My car is leaking from the front, right (passenger) side. It's a greenish-looking fluid and it's leaking a lot. I'd see my car leak sometimes but it usually was after having the AC on and I thought it was some kind of condensation, however, I did not have the AC on this morning. I noticed this...
  4. M

2018 CX-5 Detailed Sound Specs?

I have a 2018 CX-5 Touring with the Preferred Package (Bose sound) and I'm trying to find the top RMS rating for my equipment. The reason I'm trying to find this is because I want to add an amplifier to my system. I tried looking for this but I cannot find it. Any help would be appreciated...
  5. M

2017~2024 Need tail light

I have a 2018 CX-5 Touring I need to get a new tail light (passenger side) because the one I have it's broken. The dealer would do it for $396.18, I'm assuming that's parts and labor. I checked prices and I found it for much less at RealMazdaParts and Amazon for about $150. How important is it...
  6. M

Snow chains

I have a 2018 CX-5 Touring AWD and I am in the market for a set of snow chains. My tires are P225/55R19. Also, do I need snow chains or cables? I see that some people recommend cables instead of chains, why? I've never heard of "cables"? Thanks.
  7. M

Flat tire

Where do you send your tires to be fixed? Does Costco do that? Go with them? Avoid? Interested to hear your comments. Thanks.
  8. M

Apple CarPlay installed ... not working!!

I had ACP installed yesterday. The guy who was showing me how to use it, was using his iPhone to show me how it worked. It didn't occur to me to have him do it with my phone to see if it worked, I just imagined it would. Also, the only cable I had on me was one that can't be used with my phone...
  9. M

How to tell what Mazda Firmware version?

How can I tell what firmware version my car has? Which version do I need to install Apple CarPlay? 2018 CX-5 Touring Thanks.
  10. M

Considering upgrade to Apple CarPlay

So I am considering upgrading to ACP on my 2018 CX5 Touring. I called my dealer and they quoted me around $529 for everything. $199 for the kit and about $300 for labor. Initially I thought that was excessive but I am told that that is not the case. I thought about buying the kit myself and...
  11. M

Auto care (washing/cleaning)

I want something simple to wash and clean my car. I'm thinking soap with wax (if these types of soap, these combinations, are not recommended, please say so) and something to clean the interior. If I've missed anything please let me know. For example, if my proposed method to clean my car is so...
  12. M

Question about repair

So this week I noticed that the back reflector was loose. I tried to see if I could put it back on but no cigar. I called my dealer because I figured this would be covered by my warranty (my car is 7 months old) and made an appointment. I went to my appointment yesterday and right away the...
  13. M

First maintenance service

I bought my CX5 on January 3rd. My first maintenance check-up is supposed to happen by the first 5,000 miles or the first 6 months, whichever happens first. Well, six months happened first. At the 6-month mark, my car only has about 4,100 miles. These service check-ups are not covered in my...
  14. M

Which coolant

Which coolant should I buy? Is water ok to use while I buy the proper coolant? Thank you.
  15. M

2017~2024 So annoying...

I have an iPhone that I have paired via blutooth to my 2018 CX-5 so I can listen to the music stored in my iPhone or, usually, to Spotify. Well, from time to time my car and my phone do not talk to each other. The car recognizes my phone but does not play the songs my phone is playing. This...
  16. M

What's happening?

So today was raining and the windshield wipers didn't automatically start working, I had to manually get them to work. Since I bought my car in January, I've had it set so that it starts automatically (my lights too) and it's worked ... until today. Also, today I noticed that the infotainment...
  17. M

Cargo Cover

I need to get a cargo cover for my CX-5. Which one would you guys recommend I get? Thanks.
  18. M

Problem with bluetooth?

I don't know what's going on. This is the second time this is happening. I just bought my 2018 AWD CX-5 Touring on January 3rd. For some reason the Bluetooth cannot play the music on my iPhone on my car. I tried the music that is in my phone (iTunes) and I tried Spotify and neither streamed...
  19. M

Mats and other things

Hello. I just purchased a 2018 CX-5 Touring AWD and I was looking to buy the all-weather mats and the cargo liner floor mat. I looked in Amazon for these products (there is no way I can enter my current model, but I was told I could use the 2017 model in its place) but it seems all I can get are...
Back