Search results

1. 60_Driver

WTB 2nd gen CX-9 Roof Cross Bars and Adult Ski Sized Box

I’m toying with the idea of adding OEM or Thule cross bars and a roof box to my 2016 CX-9 GT. Post here if you have either in good shape and are looking to part ways with them.
  2. 60_Driver

Anyone use infotainment.com for CarPlay upgrade?

Wondering if anyone has used Infotainment.com for a 2016 era CarPlay upgrade? $300 seems reasonable and the install videos make it look like a doable job for someone with even my embarrassing lack of handyman skills. My 4 yr old disagrees and says dad can’t do it. I may attempt it to spite him….
  3. 60_Driver

Black Friday splurges?

You guys pick up any good Black Friday deals? I’m about to grab steps and a tonneau cover for my truck, maybe a few new kitchen appliances but nothing yet for the ole Mazda.
  4. 60_Driver

2016~2023 Dealer recommended maintenance question

Quick post to pick your brains on some dealer recommended services of my awd 2016 CX-9 GT. We have about 72.5k mi now and haven’t changed fluids (besides oil, of course). I plan to wait until 80k to do my second set of plugs. The recommended services are in the attached image. I’m bringing the...
  5. 60_Driver

Miata availability/price/lease thread

Hi All, I spend most of my time in the CX-9 side of the forum as that’s the Mazda in my garage. Stopping by here for some thoughts. My father is potentially looking at buying or leasing a manual, club Miata sometime soon. I looked on TrueCar, but I’m curious to see what a good deal looks like...
  6. 60_Driver

WTB 2016+ CX-9 OEM 18” wheels

Interested in buying good condition OEM 18” wheels from a 2016 or newer CX9. My goal is to make them good looking dedicated winter takeoffs. Located in southern NH & semi-local purchase is preferred. Thanks, Matt
  7. 60_Driver

2016~2023 WTB 18 stock wheels

WTB 18 stock wheels Anyone have 18 OEM wheels for sale? Id like to mount snows on them and make them winter take-offs. Im about 40 min north of Boston.
  8. 60_Driver

OEM size tire replacement thoughts

Starting this thread to share thoughts/experiences with replacement tires as our stock ones wear out on 16+ models. I recently replaced the oem Falkens on my wifes 16 GT. I went with Michelin Premier LTX in the oem 20 size & V speed rating. The Falkens seemed fine for the first year and a half...
  9. 60_Driver

Spark Plugs at 40k?

Im far from an expert, but doesnt 40k miles seem very early for spark plug replacement in a 2016+ model? Thats what the service manual calls for. Seems crazy to me. The dealer just quoted me $250 for parts and labor. That also seems crazy.
  10. 60_Driver

Shark fin antenna question, 2016 model

Hi all, I have a couple quick questions on the shark fin on a 2016 GT. I tried searching but didnt have any luck. My car fought with a not quite open garage door and lost (boom08). It now looks like theres a gap between the roof and the antenna. The back of the fin is scuffed, but doesnt...
Back