Search results

1. T

2018 CX-9 steeting wheel leather cracks

Anyone else with a 2018 CX-9 have issue with steering wheel leather cracking? My car is just over a year old and this winter several spots on the steering wheel have crack spots on it even though my steering wheel has been treated with leather conditioner. Took it to the dealer and now waiting...
  2. T

2018 CX-9 Random touch screen not displaying issue

My 2018 CX-9 GT randomly seems to have touch screen not displaying anything. In the 10 months that I had the car, so far has happened twice. When I started the car after it was parked for 30min, the touch screen was completely blank. I can hear click sound when I tried to move menu options using...
  3. T

Potential damage from overfilled oil on 2018 CX-9

Just wondering what could be the potential damage from overfilled oil on 2018 CX-9? I changed my oil at dealership I got it from on first week of April. Car has always had excessive smoke coming out of the tail pipes and when I asked about the smoke they said it was normal. Towards late June I...
  4. T

2018 CX-9 Excessive exhaust smoke and water dripping

Anyone else have issues with their CX-9 with excessive exhaust smoke and water dripping while worming up engine? Lately mines has been emitting lot of white smoke and water droplets from both tail pipes while worming up the engine in the morning. Temps at night time have been around -10 degrees...
Back