Search results

1. T

CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

Exactly and the tint on the front windows really makes it stand out.
  2. T

CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

Thanks!!!!
  3. T

CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
  4. T

Rattle coming from front passenger door ~ 2017 CX-5

Not sure if this has been mentioned, because I don't have some to look through this entire thread, but I heard the rattling for the first time yesterday and I think it was due to Auto Hold being on. I never drive with Auto Hold on and I did the other day and heard the rattle. As soon as I turned...
  5. T

Note 8 w/ Mazda Connect

I have a Google pixel 2. Doesn't work with USB like iPhone for music. It still charges on the USB and can use Bluetooth for music. So notucj difference .
  6. T

Fuel Economy

How do you calculate MPG for a specific trip? Thanks in advance.
  7. T

What did you pay for your CX-5?

Make sure youre doing your math. Theres an app if you google "car loan calculator". It will tell you exactly how much you'll be paying after interest. They offered me their "special rate" of 0.9% also. Turns out with the rebate and 2.89%, I was actually paying less than their "special rate"...
  8. T

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

After raining the past 3 days I finally was able to get a car wash.
  9. T

Rather than just getting "best quote possible" you should be shopping quotes. For example this is how mine went down. Keep in mind I did all of this within 3 days and most all on the same day. On Saturday I went to Dealer "A" got quote of 30,500 OTD (always ask for OTD price). After they...
  10. T

2017 CX-5 Leather Seat Wrinkling

Okay awesome, thank you for the replies
  11. T

I'm the OP. First pic is drivers seat, second in passengers.
  12. T

Meant to post a pic the other day but I wasn't able to for some reason. Just got my two front windows tinted to match the back ones (20%).
  13. T

I've only had my brand new CX-5 for a week now and the driver's seat is already wrinkling. Is anyone else having this problem so soon after purchasing their vehicle? If so, have you found anything that has been able to remove them? Thanks in advance for any responses.
  14. T

Mine was 810 and I got 2.89% for 72 months
  15. T

Just got my brand new CX-5 Monday. I chose the Grand Select in Sonic Silver with AWD. MSRP: $31,135 Trade: $750 ('01 Jeep Cherokee) Rebates/Discounts: $3,837!! (shady) Total Before Taxes: $26,548 Taxes & Fees: $1,893 Total Out the Door: $28,441
Back