Search results

1. N

Shutting off engine

Hearing a whistling sound when shutting off engine , lasts like 3 seconds . Anyone else hear it or is it just normal ? Thanks
  2. N

Tire Pressure

Just wondering if im at the recommended tire pressure ? Its a 2017 cx 5 gs 17 inch tires . Please see image below.
  3. N

Engine vibration waiting at red light

My 2017 cx 5 engine will sometime vibrate waiting at a red light maybe after 30 min of driving around . Technician says its a common thing with Mazda and absolutely nothing to worry about . Just wondering if others think so?
  4. N

Vibrating when parked

I realized when example at a red light when in Drive that the engine will vibrate lightly. I have a cx5 2017 GS with under 5 k ,i did it bring to Mazda and the technician took the time to analyze the issue and mentioned it is a common issue and is related to the engine mount but there is...
  5. N

Worst Wipers Ever !!

The Cx 5 is amazing for winter driving but every time it snows lots the wipers are a complete failure . I could not see as ice build up was all over the windshield and covering the blades . Dealers are telling me not before a year before any aftermarket are available ! What to do , 3rd winter...
  6. N

Loud vibrations

Upon starting the car cx 5 2017 gs , i notice that the vibrations are pretty strong at the back level . So much my licence plate was rattling very loudly . After the car is warmed up everything is nice an calm .
  7. N

Low engine coolant

i noticed that the engine coolant was under the low mark in my cx 5 2017 with 2500 km on it, brought it to the dealer and they added half a cup ? Its been very cold but kind of surprised that i could not see any coolant .
Back