Search results

1. T

2021 NAV for CX-5/CX-9, how to remove North up on 3D Maps?

Hi all, I swear when I first got my 2021 CX-9, the 3D map always had the vehicle facing up on the screen when moving. Now North is up, so the vehicle is facing all directions as it follows the NAV. I can change the Map to 2D or 2D North Up, but in 3D there is no option to adjust the N. Anyone...
  2. T

2021 CX-9 NAV screen always showing N up on 3D view...How?

So the previous gen used to be able to set the N on the NAV screen to be always pointing Up or not - I can't seem to find a way to do this in the 2021. I can choose 2D or 2D North, but 3D is just only options. I only noticed this recently - as sometime my vehicle icon is pointing to the Right...
  3. T

Unable to connect to USB media players (2021 CX-9)

My 2017 - I had a iPod Nano and iPod Touch 5th Gen connected via USB without issues My 2021 - the Nano is not recognized at all. The iPod Touch can charge, but I get the following error on the Mazda screen "Apple Authentication Failed" Google just says unplug and re-plug but no luck. Anyone...
  4. T

2021 CX-9 Radio/XM - How to change the present/channels?

When listening to FM or XM, I can't advance up or down on the presets with the Steering Wheel buttons (>>) or (<<). When in FM, all I get is a beep with no action. When in XM, the (<<) rewinds the current songs to a previous point; (>>) fwds to the live version of the current song. No issues...
  5. T

Wiper failure = BCM replacement

So on my way home from VT the past Sunday, and my wipers stopped working - luckily the rain had stopped, but I was totally frustrated as moing the wiper stalk was useless. I tried restarting the car multiple times and even checked the Fuse box by the drivers footwell. Hit up the dealership...
  6. T

Anyone tried upgrading ther NAV maps via the Mazda Connect Website?

http://infotainment.mazdahandsfree.com/howto-manageupdates?language=en-RW Supposedly we get free NAV updates (but not sure if US folks do) via the web and it updates the SD Card. I've downloaded the tool but have not had success with using it.
  7. T

Strange issue - CX9 didn't completely shut off when I depressed Start/Stop button

Parked and depressed the Stop button to shut off the car. Car shut down, but the Nav screen powered right back up as if I hit the Start button. The right Info screen on the dash said Ignition On Nothing else was powered on - I started and shutdown multiple times, but same thing occurs. I also...
  8. T

SBSC - does the brake lights also light up?

So I've experienced SCBS 4 times since I got the CX9. I'd say all 4 times, I didn't expect it not I thought it was needed... but when it does engage, do the brake lights also light up? I would assume since if the car was braking, it would be good that the driver behind me also knew I was braking...
  9. T

2017 GT AWD Torque Steer

Anyone noticing torque steer when the wheels aren't straight? I get that with 310lb torque, I'd experience it, especially when accelerating through a turn...
Back