Search results

1. T

CX-90 Regenerative Braking question

When I brake, the charge gauge goes up considerably compared to letting of the gas...So definitely makes a difference. I also have the brake regen on high but it's not that much more than the normal mode.
  2. T

Considering a CX-90 to replace my CX-9

Biggest thing coming off a CX-9 is the lack of equal storage space on the CX-90. I'd say 50% of what I had in the storage areas could not fit back inside the CX-90. I LOVED my 2021 CX-9 GT - but my lease was up (extended it another 3 months), and the deal I got for leasing the PHEV was...
  3. T

CX-90 PHEV QoL questions

The above responses are correct. I'll add the following: When charging the car can be turned on but not be put in gear. AC/Heat can run, as well as the steering wheel heater. But seat warmers do not turn on. As for BEV range, when the temps are above 60F, I've gotten 24-26 miles range. When...
  4. T

Year 2 CX-90 changes?

Agree 100% with you.. coming from 3 CX-9s (2011, 2017 and 2021), storage has gotten smaller with each Gen. Literally when I swapped from my CX-9 to the CX-90, 50% of what I had in the storage areas would not fit in the CX-90.. smaller glove box, center console, wireless charger area, under floor...
  5. T

CX-90 PHEV: First gen issues?

my 20 My 2024 PHEV been running well since I leased in Nov 2023. On visit has been for some TSB (front suspension creak, sensor and Hybrid Battery Malfunction)... still have the "kick in the rear" at low speeds on the trans issue, so I'll have that addressed at the 5K oil change. Othewise the...
  6. T

CX-90 PHEV: Looking for lease numbers / deals

$58,900 was the MSRP, before the $7500 lease credit and other discounts
  7. T

MF = Money Factor = the Interest Rate on the lease
  8. T

CX-90 PHEV: First gen issues?

I have a CX-90 PHEV PP - this is my 2nd 1st Gen vehicle (other was a 2009 Acura TSX) - so yes you will encounter bugs and issues. The big motivator was the $7500 lease credit and additional discounts that made the vehicle the same "price" as my 2021 CX-9 GT... The drivetrain still needs...
  9. T

I leased same model in Boston area - What's your MF? Mines was .00329.. you need to run it through a lease calculator I did a 24 month lease, Residual was 68%, and I'm paying a little over $600 a month... And for a lease, why are you getting an extended warranty?
  10. T

CX-90 PHEV Premium Plus first impressions…

So the colder it gets, the battery range gets affected. I may drive 5 miles EV, but the EV range drops 7 miles. Its also affected by the AC/Heat. If I just use the seat warmers, it doesn't deplete as fast . BTW - the seat warmers are very strong, I usually keep on Low... I have 3 new issues at...
  11. T

CX-90 PHEV Premium Plus first impressions…

I agree mostly with your comments, I too have a Gray PP PHEV... -With the likes, I disagree about the seats - they are way harder and firmer than my CX9 GT. * I agree with the rest - the looks inside and outside are outstanding, and get a lotta comments about it. It *feels* bigger outside...
  12. T

Anbingo All Weather Floor Mats

I picked up a set last week and they fit very well - highly recommend them. Weathertech and Huskyliner still don't have any availability of their sets. Right now, I'm looking for a specific cargo liner, where I want rubber, flat cover for the back of the third row, and tray that doesn't have a...
  13. T

CX-90 PHEV incentive in the U.S.

I leased a PP PHEV and got the $7500 lease cash + $500 loyalty cash, + additional discounts to a net lease of about $47K. The MF isn't great (.00329 = 7.9%), where as my previous CX-9 lease was (.00111)
  14. T

CX-90 PHEV - Can the battery use be turned off while driving to save for later?

There isn't a way to prevent battery usage in any drivetrain. I wish there was a way to lock it out to save it. I suppose if you put it into Sport Mode, the ICE is always on.
  15. T

2021 NAV for CX-5/CX-9, how to remove North up on 3D Maps?

Yep, multiple times...Interestingly, the 3D maps is now back to normal, no longer N up. I dunno if I did anything.
  16. T

2021 NAV for CX-5/CX-9, how to remove North up on 3D Maps?

Hi all, I swear when I first got my 2021 CX-9, the 3D map always had the vehicle facing up on the screen when moving. Now North is up, so the vehicle is facing all directions as it follows the NAV. I can change the Map to 2D or 2D North Up, but in 3D there is no option to adjust the N. Anyone...
  17. T

2021 CX-9 NAV screen always showing N up on 3D view...How?

So the previous gen used to be able to set the N on the NAV screen to be always pointing Up or not - I can't seem to find a way to do this in the 2021. I can choose 2D or 2D North, but 3D is just only options. I only noticed this recently - as sometime my vehicle icon is pointing to the Right...
  18. T

Unable to connect to USB media players (2021 CX-9)

I tried a few different cords, but none of them are apple OEM - I wonder if that makes a difference?
  19. T

CX-9 Real time traffic Android Auto question

With the built in NAV, you get Sirius XM Traffic included for 3 years, and I do see the different colors. Most of the time, I'm using Android Auto so my Google Maps are overlayed and I see the Google traffic info. Can you share some screen shots?
  20. T

Just Purchased a CX-9!

What do you mean the exhaust stinks? It smells like any other vehicle exhaust to me. Regarding, the heat - are you referring to the dashboard?
Back