Search results

1. J

Mazda mobile start discontinuation options and lease vs. buy questions

Personally, with the way the car market is currently, I would buyout the lease and then flip the vehicle if you so choose to.
  2. J

Easy entry seat option?

Just for what it's worth, my 2021 Acura RDX Aspec has this feature. It moves the seat backwards when you turn off the car and open the door. It then moves it forward when you get in and start the car. It's a nice feature.
  3. J

2021 CX-9 brakes feel soft?

Just for what it's worth, the brake's on my old 19' CX-5 GTR sucked! That was my biggest complaint about the vehicle. Otherwise, I absolutely loved it!
  4. J

End of Lease Questions and 3rd Party Payments

How did you get them to buyout your lease? How many miles of the allotted amount did you have on the vehicle? I had a 19 GTR that I traded in, and got into a 21 RDX A-Spec. However, I am wondering if I will be able to get out of my lease early and into a newer model in say 2 years. How is...
  5. J

Should I fix a dent on Machine Grey colour?

A good PDR guy, like the one I use, should be able to remove that dent. Also, they should be able to polish out those scratches. Definitely look into PDR before taking it into the body shop!
  6. J

Clear Coat Peeling. So Pissed.

That definitely is NOT normal. I would see if Mazda can assist you with this. It can't hurt to try.
  7. J

Clean 2021 CX-5 dash?

I use Adams Interior detailer spray. It works great, and leaves behind a matte finish.
  8. J

Has anyone had their seat foam altered?

The seats are definitely uncomfortable! I can't believe the night and day difference between the CX-5 seats and those in my 21' RDX. Wow!
  9. J

What to expect from 2017 CX-5 Touring

I had a 2017 Grand Touring. It was a very reliable and great vehicle! I ended up trading it for a 19' GTR, but there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.
  10. J

Farewell Mazda!

It's USA... and yes, they're definitely not cheap. I almost went with a Sig, but figured I'd give Acura a go around this time.
  11. J

Farewell Mazda!

Hey all, So, I ended up trading in my 2019 GTR for a 2021 Acura RDX Aspec lease. I decided to drive an Aspec on a whim, and really liked it. Although I felt that my Mazda was "premium," the Acura is definitely more upscale. However, I will miss my GTR, and I am hoping I can convince my wife...
  12. J

Mazda CX-5 Vs. Acura RDX

I am still eyeing up a 2021 RDX A-Spec. I am not sure if I want to give up my Mazda though. I'm trying my best to hold off until the 2023 Mazda model comes out before deciding. Furthermore, I test drove a 2021 Santa Fe Calligraphy 2.5T. That was a rather impressive vehicle!
  13. J

2017~2024 Lease end conditions and possible charges?

Thanks for all of your replies. I definitely think I am going to give leasing a shot next year when they released the new 2023 CX-5.
  14. J

2017~2024 Lease end conditions and possible charges?

Just curious how many of you lease? Also, how many miles per year are you allotted on your lease, and what is your car payment? Last, which model do you have? I on the fence of buying vs. leasing my next vehicle.
  15. J

Mazda CX-5 Vs. Acura RDX

I really like my CX-5, but I am really eyeing the RDX up. I still think if I could find a great deal on an Aspec model, it would be VERY tempting to jump ship..
  16. J

Tear in seat...Repair options?

I would do a google search for an automotive upholstery repair company in your area. If not, like mentioned above, ask your dealer for some help with finding someone.
  17. J

License Plate Frames/Covers

Hi All, Just curious what kind of license plate frames/covers you're currently using? I just purchased some LuxeShields. They look pretty decent, so hopefully they're as good as they say they are. Anyway, just curious.
  18. J

Driver's side mirror haze

That's really odd. My 19' GTR's mirror doesn't have that haze on it. Perhaps you could take a look at other CX-5's on the dealers lot, and if those don't have the haze on the mirrors, point that out to your dealer.
  19. J

Paint Correction?

Yep, get a DA polisher. Honestly, $300 isn't a bad price if it's a professional detailer.
  20. J

Anybody here have a CX-5 and a CX-30?

Wow, big difference with that Forester!
Back