Search results

1. A

MSP Production Numbers (continued)

USERNAME: aroundincircles STATE CAR RESIDES: AZ Year 2003 or 2003.5: 2003.5 PRODUCTION NUMBER: 2750 COLOR: Mostly Blue + Stickers! YEAR BOUGHT: 2017
  2. A

MSP Production Numbers (continued)

USERNAME: ______aroundincircles STATE CAR RESIDES:_____AZ________ Year 2003 or 2003.5: _______.5______ PRODUCTION NUMBER: _____2750________ COLOR: ___Laser Blue__________ YEAR BOUGHT: _____2017________ YEAR SOLD (if you sold it): _____________ BEST PIC YOU HAVE OF YOUR CAR (not needed if you...
  3. A

What have you done to your MSP today?

Not today, but recently. Had way too much time on my hands.
  4. A

Stuffed it in the garage. Cant drive it. Cant sell it (tried, and only got an offer to trade for a Kia with a blown engine). So in the garage it goes for the next 20 years. I always wanted to know how cars become barn finds. Now I know.
  5. A

What do you NOT like about your 3?

Oh, and how do you find the seat comfort on longer drives (I have a long daily commute, and can spend 1 1/2 - 2 hours a day in traffic.
  6. A

What do you NOT like about your 3?

So, my current DD is 10 years old, european, and getting to that point where it needs a fair amount of work. Its a great car, but I'm not 20 anymore, and working on a car regularly doesn't bring me much joy anymore. I already have two other mazdas (MSP #2750, and a 98 B4000). Was looking at...
  7. A

AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

I installed my SSAFC last year, but I don't drive it much, sits most of the time, but it doesn't seem to have much of a difference to performance. I loaded the map (I think). but it seems to lean out far too much (based on when the engine is cold, it performs great, but as it warms up, It runs...
  8. A

MSP #2750 for sale in AZ.

Well that’s all it seems it’s worth around here.
  9. A

Well, depends on what offers I get. So far the best offer I’ve gotten was $1500. I know I can part it out for a fair bit more than that.
  10. A

Yeah, my bottom dollar is $5000. If I can’t get that I will hide it away or maybe part it out. We’ll see.
  11. A

I have to sell my MSP. I bought it as a daily, but I have a bad left knee, and I drive in pretty bad rush hour traffic, and that combo just doesn't work anymore. I have A LOT into it. https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/6509301107.html
  12. A

AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

Got my SSAFC Saturday, and will be installing it this weekend (along with rear suspension parts if they show up). Only mod is a CAI (only because the stock one cracked and it was cheaper to do the cai). Looking forward to the install.
  13. A

any other MSPs in arizona/phoenix?

do you ever come down to the valley?
  14. A

another Video of work I've done recently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNIXqcuE8fI
  15. A

sounds good, I'll take a look, that's more in my budget. I'm going to be taking it to my mechanic this week, Still not sure what my issue is, and tired of beating my head against the wall to figure it out. Hopefully they figure it out quickly and can fix it easily. I also did this last...
  16. A

Haha, no. I will see what my options are with my mechanic. Swapping a clutch I just don’t have time for. I can drop it off Thursday night and pick it up Friday afternoon (I work from home fridays). Where if I did it myself I have no idea if I will be done in time for Monday. I have never swapped...
  17. A

Not today, but over the weekend, I put on new front control arms, and new sway bar links front and back. Still have a clunk in the front to chase down and need new suspension stuff in the back since all the bushings are shot. (az heat trashes the rubber bushings). But overall the clunks are...
  18. A

Just to follow up, Took it to a friend who is a great mechanic. (a real mechanic and not one of those change the oil and oversell you on shocks/brakes "mechanic") and after 2 seconds he looked at the Fuel injection Pressure damper, which the screw was loose on top, like backed all the way out...
Back