Search results

1. S

MP3's take forever to load

Yea, as mentioned in my other reply, the SSD is actually slightly better than the USM stick:) None the less, still slow at times. I know, it's only a matter of time before someone says "use your phone man". Ughhhh...no thanks. Thanks for your reply.
  2. S

Yes, with the USB stick it was the same...if not worse! It has always been an issue and for that reason alone, I would not buy a Mazda again. It's ridiculous that by the time my music is "ready" I'm already at my destination. All my MP3 folders on my storage device have been cleaned up as well...
  3. S

Hi Alphadog, Thanks for your reply. I was previously using a 256gb USB stick but since it was sticking too far out of the usb port inside the center arm rest, I switched to an SSD drive connected via an external enclosure. As of now, not all 256GB is being used, but who knows what can happen in...
  4. S

This will be a deal breaker should I ever consider buying another Mazda again. Does anyone experience random delays for their storage device to be accessible where the mp3's are stored? I use a 256gb SSD drive, formatted to FAT32. Sometimes all my albums are available almost immediately, other...
  5. S

Anyone have side steps on 2017+?

So I'm thinking about these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/332667915590?_trksid=p2380057.m570.l6345&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI332667915590.N101.S1.R1.TR1&autorefresh=true However I see that the mounting brackets are quite different from the ones bought by you guys, a totally different way to fasten them on...
  6. S

I just noticed that my post makes no sense lol! Sorry, I was on a conf call while typing the question and it all went to hell.
  7. S

Awesome. Thank you so much!!
  8. S

To David Paul, felixtibs and Oppie1. Another question. The underbody of the CX 5 has felted panels, for noise dampening I suppose. Do those stay after the factory under panels stay on after the installation or are the side step brackets in the way? Thank you!
  9. S

Thanks Oppie1! Looks great! I'm going to splurge :)
  10. S

One more question Oppie1, I understand you did a self install. Did you hoist the car up or is this possible with the car on the ground? Thanks.
  11. S

Thank you so much for posting this!! So much better than the crap pictures on Ebay. I will be purchasing these for sure. For me, it's purely for cosmetic reasons. I just like the look. Should look nice with my custom rims.
  12. S

Glad you finally got them. I think I'll go ahead and purchase as well.
  13. S

Awesome! Thanks Oppie1! Looking forward to the update.
  14. S

Yea, I think the trim needs to be removed in order to access the said holes. I will have a look at mine when I get home from work today. They specifically state that no drilling is required. Too bad about no instructions in the box. Typical China made product. "Thanks for your money, figure it...
  15. S

Problems with oversize tire and wheel setup?

I run 20x8.5 with 255 tires. It will not void your warranty at all. I bought my car brand new and within a week had those wheels on it. My service dept manager congratulated me on the setup. I will not wear anything out. If you run spacers, then that's another story, but simply going to a larger...
  16. S

Which ones did you order? For all the ones I see for sale on Ebay, they say no drilling. They also claim to come with instructions. Can you post a link to the ones you bought?
  17. S

Thanks man! I really appreciate it. Looking forward to this! Good luck! The other one I'm considering is this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Aluminum-Side-Step-fit-for-Mazda-CX-5-CX5-2017-2018-Running-Board-Nerf-Bar-Pair/162837430703?epid=20021165866&hash=item25e9de01af
  18. S

That's the exact same ones I'm thinking of ordering! Could you please post pics after the install? I'd love to see what they look like. Also share how the install went. Was the fitment ok? Any issues? Many many thanks in advance!
  19. S

Hey folks, I'm thinking of getting side steps or running boards for my 2017GT. Has anyone bought any of those commonly advertised on ebay? If so, what are your thoughts. Any pics? Thanks in advance!
Back