Search results

1. D

Good longevity experience with Bridgestone Turanza Quiettrack?

I purchased the Bridgestone Turanza Quiettrack tires in 2020 for my CX-5 (size 225/65R17). Cost then was around $220/ea with 80k warranty. Fast forward three years, and my tires have only 3/32 tread remaining after just 31,000 miles of modest driving. Even wear, routinely rotated and proper...
  2. D

2017~2024 Tire Recommendations?

Have a 2017 CX-5 Touring with Yokohama Geolander G91 tires (P225/65R17). Those tires are quiet, but certainly didn't last more than 35,000 miles. I feel okay forgiving mileage as long as the tires are quiet, and looking for other alternatives if you're willing to share your experience. Snow...
  3. D

This Review is for a future (no, past) self

When there's a time ripple, I hope that I will see this post before I buy my new 2017 CX-5 Touring. Here's what you will enjoy about the car compared to others of similar size and price: Quiet Cabin Decent Ride No hesitation issues Nicer interior/exterior Here's what may give you buyer's...
  4. D

Infotainment automatically reboots and changes source to Bluetooth

I've seen threads claiming that cold weather may impact the infotainment center, but it's 90 degrees F here and my issue also involves Bluetooth. Starting about a week ago, the Infotainment center on my '17 CX-5 will automatically reboot and then automatically change the car's audio source to...
  5. D

Windshield Scratches after using ice scraper

2017 CX5, parked it outside for the first time on a chilly winter night. Had to use the ice scraper to clear the windshield, and now the glass is plagued with scratches. I have never witnessed this with any other car. Has anyone else observed this problem with Mazda?
  6. D

New 2017 CX-5 Touring hood is hot

Just purchased a 2017 CX-5 Touring, AWD. Had 14 miles at time of purchase, and 15 miles later when I get home, the front left fender and hood are too hot touch. I had to use a towel to touch the hood support rod. And, of course, the dealer closed 10 minutes before I got home. I hadn't noticed...
  7. D

Heads up display: Do you like it and why?

Long time fan, first time potential Mazda owner. Looking at a 2017 CX-5 comments, and noticed that many people claim to like the heads up display; however, I don't see any explanation to WHY they like it so much. Clearly, no explanation is needed, but I'm wondering if anyone is willing to share...
Back