Search results

1. J

2017 CX-5 Grand Touring Rear Tire Replacement

Hi group I have cracks forming on the sides of my 2017 Cx5 GT AWD rear tires from use I was quoted $250/tire. Is this a good price? If not should I order my own? Looking for best option Thank you!
  2. J

Trunk not opening 2017 CX-5

After attempting all of these suggestions and struggling massively, some guy walked by and saw my troubles so he pushed on the trunk handle outside and pulled up aggressively and dislodged the lock and strap. Trunk door is functioning again. Thank you all for your help and suggestions!
  3. J

Nope can't see into it. I will try to maneuver it again from the outside but it seems like I'll have to take it to the shop.
  4. J

Strap does not reach the outside unfortunately. I tried to pull from the inside but it is not moving at all.
  5. J

I'm able to push down with my finger but after a certain point it doesn't seem to budge. The lever seems to be able to move but it needs like a few degrees more to unlock the door which i cannot seem to force. I also tried doing that while kicking the door open but not much happening.
  6. J

Its a power lift gate and I tried pushing down on the lever but still does not seem to open the trunk
  7. J

Hi group The strap of my backpack got stuck in the closing mechanism of my CX5 and now it will not open. I looked on the mazda website and it says that there is a lever that I can push to manually open it but I am not finding it. Any advice on what I should do?
  8. received_521241592482382.jpeg

received_521241592482382.jpeg

9. 20220126_200053.jpg

20220126_200053.jpg

10. J

Cheapest repair for dislodged rear bumper reflector on CX-5?

When gluing the reflector, did you guys put the glue around the border of the reflector or only on the connectors?
  11. J

Does the adhesive hold well during hotter months? I just worry about it melting during the summer days (I'm in NYC so it can get quite hot/humid in the summer) Thank you for your suggestion!
  12. J

This just happened to my reflector and the whole thing popped back. Which brand of glue would you guys suggest using? I tried double sided 3M tape but it would not hold as the reflector is very heavy. Pics:
  13. 20220101_154942.jpg

20220101_154942.jpg

14. J

What did you pay for your CX-5?

From KBB (is this the best resource for car prices?): Very Good condition ~ $22,700-24,800 Excellent condition ~ $23,600-25,600...
  15. J

I'm coming to the final month of my lease (Soul Crystal Red 2017 Cx-5 GT with PP) and deciding whether or not to extend the lease a few months until more 2020 inventory comes in to dealerships or to buy out the car with the lease end purchase option. The car is in great shape and only has 13,000...
  16. J

How were they to work with at that dealership? I am looking at their site and might inquire about one of their CX 5s soon. I am located in NYC as well
  17. J

Trouble getting a new CX-5 GTR in NY area

Do you mind sharing your price of purchase for the 2020 GTR in this thread: https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-did-you-pay-for-your-cx-5.123811693/page-329 I am looking to buy one in sept and would love to see what prices they are offering in the NY area.
  18. J

I don't see any for the new rochelle location but I do see some in the Koeppel Mazda and some in NJ
  19. J

I'm looking at the websites of a few dealers in NY with 3-4 GTRs in stock. Which dealer did you put a downpayment with?
  20. J

Out with the old and in with the new

the HUD is a MUST for me now for all future cars that I drive. it is so convenient to not have to look down when driving plus knowing the speed limit is always helpful.
Back