Search results

1. I

<Help> 2017 Mazda3 with 6000 kms, Four warning lights came on same time!

Almost exactly one year later after they simply clear the code last time, this is happenning again...I am leaving the car at the dealership now and they will take a look at it coming Monday!
  2. I

<Help> 2017 Mazda3 with 6000 kms, Four warning lights came on same time!

We have a 2017 Mazda3 with only 6000KM on it...Drove around town this morning, everything was fine...Fill up the tank at Costco and did some shopping...Done shopping, start the car, nothing unusual...no warnng lights and everything seemed to be fine...Trying to exit the parking lot, was driving...
  3. I

All 2017 GS model grounded?

Just talked to the sales guy who sold me the GT and confirm this is legit...but only applies to the base GS model..He told me Mazda has already put in a solution (did not ask what though)
  4. I

Found it! 6AT FWD 2.5L I4 NVSL87 AA00 6AT AWD 2.5L I4 NXSL87 AA00 6AT AWD 2.5L I4 Comfort Package NXSL87 AC00 6AT AWD 2.5L I4 Comfort & i-ACTIVSENSE Packages NXSL87 AD00 so basically, all GS model without packages are grounded now...
  5. I

Yah, I wonder what optin AA00 is too...In Canada, only AWD GS model has optional package...but the issue seems to be on FWD GS as well...*confused*
  6. I

anybody heard about this or experienced this?
  7. I

2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

Pick up mine last Friday...Soul red crystal is unreal!
  8. I

New 2017 CX-5 Revealed

thanks...then what is this "proximity and ignition" thing? how is that different from the keyless entry on lower trim?
  9. I

New 2017 CX-5 Revealed

on the spec sheet (Canadian version), for GT trim, it comes with "Advanced keyless entry (proximity and ignition)", anything below GT is just "Keyless entry"...Does this mean GT will have remote start on the key fob?
Back