Search results

1. K

Now with the CX-70 "revealed", what is everyone buying?

Interesting thread. I am a Mazda guy, not above all else but they are always at the top of my list. Wife drives a 19 CX5 Signature and it is a fantastic car. I love driving it and my wife even loves it so much she refuses to give it up. I mostly drive a 2 door Wrangler JK and am looking for...
  2. K

2019 Mazda Infotainment Update $40?

Anyone know what might be included in the latest release? Our system works fine and we already have CarPlay and AA which again work fine; we use them a lot.
  3. K

2019 Mazda Infotainment Update $40?

Had wifey's 19 CX5 Signature in to dealer for oil change today. Service Rep came out and said there's an infotainment software update needed, charge was $40. I said no thanks, it's working fine. Can I download and apply the update myself? Anywhere I can find link with instructions? Thanks!
  4. K

Poll Seriously considering the Mazda CX-50?

I was thinking about the 50 but not anymore. In my book there's just not enough difference, improvement, over our 19 Signature 5. Kinda bummed.
  5. K

What's the tire consensus?

Op here. Went with Michelin CC2 and really like them. Much quieter and smoother than oem. Pleased w my choice.
  6. K

Are you content with 19” Toyos or replacing them ASAP?

Figured I'd add on here... the Toyos were ok performance-wise but mine are pretty much dead @ 23k with consistent rotations.
  7. K

Yep, that's what I'm finding. I'm probably going w the Michelin CC2 @ Sam's. (unless I can convince my wife - it's her car - to trade it on a CX-50 ;)) thanks all.
  8. K

Will be needing tires on our 19 Signature soon - what's the current word on replacement brands/models? Will be checking out Tire Rack reviews but figured I'd ask here. Have oem Toyos and won't go with them again. Kinda partial to General Altimax from past cars. Thanks
  9. K

Spare tire

Lol amazing I just discovered this today about my Reserve and I always do my own tire rotations! (I use the spare instead of jack stands). I guess up until today I always started at the rear...crazy!
  10. K

SOLD! Gone/sold

Got it.
  11. K

SOLD! Gone/sold

Free to a good home if you pay exact shipping cost from SEC PA to you. I will package/ship as economically as possible to save money. Purolator One A26280. Retail ~$20 + tax on Amazon. Pm me if interested.
  12. K

What did you pay for your CX-9?

I know supply is tight but there are a bunch of Carbons on the lots that obviously aren't moving that well. Truecar still shows ~7% off msrp is the best I could do, however. Could I get over 10% in mid Atlantic, Northeast?
  13. K

Ventilated Seats with a Non-turbo? Carbon?

Same here. I think I've been spoiled by them and might not (greatly prefer not to) buy another car without them.
  14. K

Ventilated Seats with a Non-turbo? Carbon?

99% sure the answer is no but...Is there any way to get ventilated seats and a non-turbo na 2.5? How about a Carbon, either motor option?
  15. K

CX-5 MPG with Turbo vs NA?

Op here. I'm amazed at some of the mpg #s coming from the turbos out there! We've never seen better than 24 from our 19 Signature. I'm still considering getting out of my Outback and another CX5 (prob non-turbo) is at the top of my list. Had our (wife's) turbo for some errands yesterday and...
  16. K

2021 Mazda CX-5 Signature Interior

My opinion also.
  17. K

Thanks. What year/model do you have that gives that data like that?
  18. K

You'd think something is wrong, huh? Nope. It might not be broken in yet @ 2500 miles, or winter fuel and temps, but I have yet to see anything above 21.X and it's not unusual as there seem to be a lot of folks doing similarly low. I'd say my normal driving is 20% highway/50% rural/30%...
  19. K

Wife drives a 19 Signature that I absolutely love, so does she. When I went to replace my car (06 Outback beater) I didn't want another CX5 so I got a new Outback XT w the little turbo. I'm not sure I'm keeping it though. Real world the turbo is thrashy and unrefined, a lot of the gee-whiz...
  20. K

2021 Mazda CX-5 Signature Interior

We have a 19 Sig and that is one of very very few peeves I have w the car. Imho the leather just needs to be a shade or two lighter - it's so close to black it seems like a mistake. LOVE the car otherwise.
Back