Search results

1. sm1ke

Mazda earns five 2024 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ awards

The Mazda3 hatchback, Mazda3 sedan, CX-30, CX-50, and CX-90 all earned TSP+ awards. The CX-90 PHEV earned a TSP award. https://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1142415_mazda-genesis-earn-most-2024-top-safety-pick-awards
  2. sm1ke

Mazda CX-90 Resources

Hey everyone! I wanted to take some time to review one of the great features of our forum - Resources. The Resources section can found by clicking on the Resources tab at the top of the page or by clicking here. For mobile browsers, click on the three-bar Menu button in the top left, and scroll...
  3. sm1ke

Mazda CX-80 Resources

Hey everyone! I wanted to take some time to review one of the great features of our forum - Resources. The Resources section can found by clicking on the Resources tab at the top of the page or by clicking here. For mobile browsers, click on the three-bar Menu button in the top left, and scroll...
  4. sm1ke

Mazda CX-70 Resources

5. sm1ke

Mazda CX-60 Resources

6. sm1ke

Mazda CX-50 Resources

7. sm1ke

CX-70 debut information, pictures, discussion

Thread for all confirmed photos and info.
  8. sm1ke

2016~2023 CX-9 AWD - rear clunking noise

Posting in General because I'm not really sure if this belongs in the Powertrain subforum or the Suspension subforum. Sorry for the long post, but I'm trying to be as descriptive as possible. If I'm leaving anything out that might help, please let me know. *** Moved to CX-9 Powertrain as it...
  9. sm1ke

PSA regarding the JB4: Don't get the Bluetooth module wet!

Posting this in the Lounge as I'm sure it applies to any model that the JB4 can be installed on. About a week ago, I decided to clean my engine bay, and posted about it here. This was the first time cleaning the engine bay since installing the JB4. I drove the car for two days after the...
  10. sm1ke

2016~2023 Roof rust on 2018 CX-9

All throughout this winter I had been taking the car to a touchless wash for convenience, with the occasional coin-operated wand wash for quick rinses. Prior to this winter I had been washing the car by hand, and there were almost no instances of rust on the roof, and only a few rock chips that...
  11. sm1ke

2016~2023 CX-9 JB4 installation issues…

:confused::confused: On Tuesday, I finally got around to pulling off the bumper for the JB4 install and the horn install. Not nearly as productive as I had hoped, since the JB4 threw codes that wouldn't clear, and I couldn't figure out how to remove the OEM horns, lol. I took the day off on...
  12. sm1ke

Latest CX-90 teaser (12/13/2022)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37-5rRGp0ls "Plug-in Hybrid Tuned Specifically For North America" 👀👀 Official News Release at the link below. https://news.mazdausa.com/2022-12-13-2024-Mazda-CX-90-Will-Be-Available-with-Performance-Oriented-Plug-In-Hybrid
  13. sm1ke

2017~2024 2021 CX-5 Review from TheStraightPipes

I just came across this recently filmed (2 months ago) video from a popular Canadian auto review channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5-lbxvztDM The reviewers previously reviewed a 2nd gen CX-5, and when one of them decided to buy a family vehicle, he ended up with the CX-5. He goes into...
  14. sm1ke

Anyone have OEM springs from a NA 2018+ Mazda6?

Looking for a set of OEM springs from a NA-market 2018+ Mazda6. Maybe you have your old set collecting dust in the garage or something.. if you do, let's work something out! I know this is a long shot, but I figured it might be cheaper than going through a dealer.
  15. sm1ke

Poll NEW Nissan Z pics and vids

My brother-in-law brought over the brand new Nissan Z yesterday, and I snapped some pics and took some videos. What do you think? Would you buy one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-KQOm_wiJg Enjoy the pics and video! Sorry it's kinda lame, I shot and edited it on my phone...
  16. sm1ke

Off Topic As off-topic as it gets.. Moving week!

After work today, I'm heading over to my new (old) house to start moving in :) Using this thread to document everything, just for fun. This seems like something that belongs on Reddit, but I don't really like posting on Reddit, and I'm sure you guys and gals are a better bunch (y) So...
  17. sm1ke

What have you hauled with your CX-9?

So we bought a house about a month ago, and I've been able to negotiate some great deals on second-hand furniture from Kijiji and FB Marketplace. Since I've posted a couple of those pickups in the "What did you do to your CX-9 today?" thread, I figured that these kinds of posts should have their...
  18. sm1ke

Off Topic New TV suggestions

Anyone bought a new TV recently? We just bought a new house, and we're moving in next month. We have started looking at new furniture, as well as a new TV. I bought a 55-inch Samsung JS8500 in 2015 that I've been really happy with, but that TV will be relegated to a different area of the house...
  19. sm1ke

Forum suggestions

Just a couple of minor things I recently noticed. The Forums drop down menu at the top of the screen includes Mazda model-specific subforums, but it does not list the Clubhouse and it's subforums (Vendors, Lounge and Support). Would love to see those links added to the drop down menu. I also...
  20. sm1ke

2016~2023 Engine clunk upon shutdown in cold weather

I figured I'd post this since it doesn't look like anyone here has experienced this issue yet. Since the car is going to the dealership for a coolant leak issue, I figured that I'd also ask the service manager to look into an engine clunking noise that only seems to appear when the car is...
Back