Search results

1. C

Testing SCBS

I've had it activate leaving the parking garage at work while coasting up to the gate arm. Got too close before the arm went up and all the sudden ground to a stop even though I had it timed. Glad I there wasn't somebody behind me.
  2. C

2018 CX-5 GT Front Camera Sensor Malfunction

Happened to me. Ended up being a loose battery cable on the neg side.
  3. C

Uh oh - "Forward Collision Camera Malfunction"

Does this system use the laser behind the front grille badge?
  4. C

Smart City Brake ~ 2017 CX-5

Weird. I've had it go off several times pulling out of the garage at work when the lift gate was a bit slow.
  5. C

music from USB?

try putting one song on the root directory - saw this suggestion and it worked for me. I keep it on shuffle and picks up where it left off when I turned off the car. Occasionally (maybe once a month) it skips back about 10 songs in the shuffle queue.
  6. C

Hill Assist & SB City

I was leaving the parking garage at work and they have a gate that is a bit slow. Drove up on it and was preparing to brake when my CX5 screeched to a halt and the dash lit up. I was like "Damn, settle down, I was going to stop in time. Geesh!"
  7. C

Poor gas mileage

I'd easily do 650 miles in my 2014 VW Passat TDI, could probably pushed to 700. Gonna miss it when I sell it back to VW. Disappointing to start looking for a fillup around 350miles but I still like my new CX-5
  8. C

VW TDIs and DieselGate

Bought my CX-5 in Nov and awaiting my TDI buyback date in early Feb.
  9. C

Need Help: Considering 2016 CX-5 Purchase, Have Questions!!

They jump a little bit - I think they are self leveling.
  10. C

How well do floor liners keep dirt out of the carpet?

I got Husky floor mats from autoanything.com. Covers the deadpedal and the gas door opener. They sent a 20% off coupon using a throwaway email address.
  11. C

Charging via USB

Yes, give a search and you'll find a few more threads. Essentially, the USB ports don't allow enough juice to charge your device while you are using it (music or nav for example). You do get some positive charging if you are not using the device. Alternatively, you can go back to the 12v cig...
  12. C

USB Cracking Noise

I've started using a USB stick for music this past week. No scratching sounds. Actually it's pretty good.
Back