Search results

1. M

Show me your CX-5 wheels

Thank you to ScottSt for the wheels! Finally had the time to swap out the stock 17” wheels and tires with these 19’s.
  2. D9EB40B6-08C6-4B40-A7D8-D67570740B98.jpeg

D9EB40B6-08C6-4B40-A7D8-D67570740B98.jpeg

3. M

Stock Tire Life

I replaced the OE Yokohama Geolander 91A at around 50k.
  4. M

Show me your CX-5 wheels

What offset is your setup?
  5. M

2015 CX-5 Upgrading Infotainment System

I just ordered an Alpine iLx W650 from Crutchfield today for my 2015 CX5. I’m gonna attempt to wire it up myself. I have some experience in the past, but this will be my first multi-media receiver install. This is something that I’ve been wanting to do for the past couple of years.
  6. M

How many miles before you replaced your original tires?

I just replaced mines just shy of 50k miles. I wouldve gotten at least another 5-7k before the wear bars started to be more noticeable but I ended up getting a crew in one of the tires.
  7. M

Best Replacement Tires for 2016.5 CX-5 Sport?

I just replaced my stock tires with Bridgestone Ecopia H/L 422+. Got them at Costco with an instant savings of $129.96. I was originally going to get a set of Michelin Defender T+H, but couldnt pass up this deal, and not to mention I just so happened to get a screw in one of my tires a few days ago.
  8. M

2015 CX-5 Head Unit with CarPlay?

Thats good to hear. I was curious to know about the settings with the factory unit if itll just be a total loss once replaced with an aftermarket system.
  9. M

2015 CX-5 Head Unit with CarPlay?

I know its been a month since the last post but Ive also been looking to replace the factory infotainment system. By doing so, all the other features in the factory settings menu are no longer accessible? ie, auto lock, audible beeps for lock/unlock, etc.?
  10. M

Erratic Start Problem CX-5 2015

Remove the emergency key from the fob and pry open with a flat head screwdriver. Youll see a black disc, pop that open and the battery should come out. Replace with a new battery and reverse the steps. Just make sure that black disc is nice and snug, and the rubber o-ring is in place.
  11. M

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

I might have to replace the factory AW floor mats with these now. They look good.
  12. M

Cracked Windshield on 2016 CX-5

I got my 2015 used back in June. A few weeks after purchasing, I hear a loud popping noise while driving 60mph. I didn't think nothing of it until my sister pointed it out to me. Tried one of those DIY repair kits but that didn't do anything. In the process of doing so, I noticed several smaller...
  13. M

The CX-5 LED Lighting Thread

Has anyone used the Precision LED interior kits? Their tutorial videos shows that there's no special procedures needed when replacing the trunk light.
Back