Search results

1. G

MSP LSD Question

did you ever find out if your transmission was broken?
  2. G

tuning take 1!!

https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123620555-AFC-SplitSecond-PSC1-Map-Library If this works for you let me know. I just don't know where to even start downloading these maps.
  3. G

Wastegate adjustment

http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ATP-WGT-011B The website said to get the threaded adjustable one for "proper" setup. I'm not doubting I misadjusted it. I barely had any idea how a wastegate is supposed to fit. I'm just trying to put on on correctly the next...
  4. G

Wastegate adjustment

Yeah, going to readjust The wastegate here in a few days. It's really been running lean ever since the new intercooler. Air/fuel ratios range from 13-17 during regular driving. Could the new fmic intercooler be throwing off my air/fuel ratios? My old fmic had quite a few leaks.
  5. G

Wastegate adjustment

Hmm, I did make it the same length as the stock one. Maybe I'm hitting boost cuts for a different reason. Prior to new installments, my car was tuned with a boost leaking fmic. Maybe now that it is a boost leak free fmic, that it's got these issues? Most ppl are saying I just need a tune
  6. G

Wastegate adjustment

It's the right part. I'm thinking I just made it so I had to pull the rod to far to fit. Hopefully loosening it up with fix it. I just don't want to take it off again after I attempt it again. I'll be attempting it sometime in the next week.
  7. G

Wastegate adjustment

The first time I put it on, I loosened the rod until it reach the clip to attach it. Which made it so I wasn't boosting at all. So I took it off and adjusted it to the stock one length. But they are slightly different then each other. I was going to readjust it to where the rod is half way on...
  8. G

Wastegate adjustment

Hi, I bought an atp wastegate replacement. How do I adjust it to stock levels? Right now it's way over tightened ancits causing it to boost spike..before I take it off to fix it I am just hoping someone can give me advise on the adjustment. Thanks
  9. G

Corksport fmic his bov help

I meant p0171 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. G

Sweet, that doesn't sound to tough. I just took my car to get my codes checked. Iv got p017 and p0131. I have a brand new o2 top sensor which is why I'm confused about it. The maf sensor code im not at all sure about. Any advise? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. G

The hks box is attached to a 2.5 inch pipe from the previous intercooler set-up I had Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. IMG_1354.JPG

IMG_1354.JPG

14. G

I have a corksport fmic with injen cold air intake. I'm trying to replace the stock bypass valve or add my hks? It's making turkey noise with the stock bypass valve. I just can't find a forum talking about this specifically with my set up. I'm not sure where add pics of my engine bay either
  15. G

Mazdaspeed Protege cutting out at high rpms

Did you happen to find out? My car is cutting out under excessive throttle. My boost is jumping around 7hg-12hg during boost. I do have boost leaks I will be fixing soon, but something tells me it's not related to them.
  16. G

Innovate Boost controller PROBLEM

My innovate boost gauge issue ended up being the "map sensor" that came with the innovate boost gauge. It was faulty, I replaced it and instantly started reading boost numbers normally.
  17. G

Rear sway bar bracket replacment

I had to replace one of mine a year ago. I got it from awrracing. They didn't have them, but they sourced them for me. They said they were going to start making them. It was $60 if I remember right. I'd give them a call
  18. G

I just got a two piece corksport downpipe and a full corksport intercooler kit with injen intake pipe. The corksport downpipe seems like it's the same size as the stock callaway. Doesn't seem it'd make a difference. Tempted to sell it all to get the pope downpipe and smic..any suggestions...
  19. G

Trying to replace my top o2 sensor. I have an innovate boost controller. Not sure if I need a stock o2 sensor for the top or the wideband. Any advise would help.
  20. G

I found out the problem, I had the wastegate adjusted incorrectly. But my boost guage is still malfunctioning. I called innovate and they suggested it to be a connection issue. Or something to do with the map sensor. hopefully checking that it will be an easy fix? But I am not familiar with...
Back