Search results

1. C

CX-5 owners with factory fog lights - question

For those of you who have a CX-5 with the factory fog lights, when you turn the fogs ON, is there an illuminated icon in the dash cluster or not? Ours is a 2016.5 Touring with factory fogs. I do not see any illuminated icon in the dash cluster when the fogs are turned on, as one would expect...
  2. C

2016.5 Touring - audio question

Can someone tell me who the vendor or manufacturer is that supplies the factory speakers, head unit and amplification for the 2016.5 Touring? I read a lot on here about "Bose" components being used in the "GT" models, but don't see hardly any mention of the factory components used in the 2016.5...
  3. C

Actual storage compartment for useless compartment left of steering wheel

Found this while cruising eBay - has anyone bought one and tried it? It's an actual, functional storage compartment for the useless "cubby hole" to the lower left of the steering wheel...
  4. C

2016 CX-3 center dash (2) round HVAC vents - where to buy?

Hi all, I had a 2016 CX-3 for a loaner and the top center of the dash had (2) black round dash vents that could be swiveled 360* and open/closed via their center knob. I have been searching online for the Mazda part numbers and pricing - however I'm not getting anywhere.... Does anyone know...
  5. C

Front license plate bracket

Did your CX-5 come with a factory license plate bracket or mount? Any pics? Our new 2016.5 did not come with any mounting bracket and I'm not sure if it was supposed to have one or not. NJ requires front plate, so I'm not sure if plate just gets mounted directly to bumper cover or if there is...
  6. C

What's involved with swapping 2016 GT headlight assemblies to Touring or Sport?

Has anyone completed or attempted such a swap? What is involved (besides procuring the GT headlamp assemblies) with swapping those over to a Touring or Sport model? Thx
  7. C

Touring - how come Sirius XM is not available without Bose?

Maybe I am not asking the question properly - but we just bought a 2016.5 CX-5 Touring. It does not have the BOSE, but has the HD stereo Infotainment + Nav. When I inquired about the Sirius I was told it was not available due to the stereo system selected. Why is it not offered?
  8. C

How many Mazdas have you owned?

Wifey is a new owner of a new 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Touring, we just picked it up this past weekend. The vehicle is great - it's our first Mazda. With that said, I was wondering how many of you have owned more than 1 Mazda and if you still have an older Mazda how many accrued miles?
  9. C

Has anyone used the "MZD Assistent" app for modifying Infotainment system?

Hey all, Not new to auto forums - but just purchased the wife a new Mazda CX-5 and I had some questions regarding the Mazda Infotainment system. I read on here and via googling there are various ways to stop or limit the Infotainment start up pop up (have to click agree or OK every time...
Back