Search results

1. T

Poll Did you choose the CX-5 over a German SUV?

Just traded my 16 CX-5 GT for a 2020 Audi Q3. Very happy with my decision so far
  2. T

Has anyone bought a CX-30 yet?

The Q3 brand new was actually less than what my mazda dealer wanted for a CX-5 turbo
  3. T

So long, it’s been great

Funny, I was thinking CX - 30 then a CX-5 turbo. Because of the crappy way my Mazda dealer treated me While. Trying to make a trade Mazda has lost a customer. I’ve owned BMWs and had good with them , just thought I’d try something different
  4. T

Just wanted to let you all know, because of the total jerk arse behavior of my mazda dealer, I ended up with a 2020 Audi Q3
  5. T

So long, it’s been great

It been a great 4 years and I still love the CX-5 but I traded my 16 GT for a 2020 Audi Q3. Going to miss This group
  6. T

I'm wanting on but problem is my dealer is loaded up on base model but no Premium's, the sell them just as soon as they get one in
  7. T

Still trying to work deal with dealer
  8. T

Well,just test drove a CX-30 AWD premium and LOVED IT. It’s the steel gray which is great cause the black plastic sorts blends in with it. Good chance I’ll be trading in my 16 CX-5 GT tomorrow.
  9. T

Thanks everyone for the input. Decided to downsize a wee bit from my CX-5 so suspect the CX-30 might be the vehicle for me. Just the two of us so don’t really need the room. And I also am not a fan of the new look CX-5s
  10. T

2016 CX5 DRL recall announced

well, mazda recall site confirmed my VIN is covered by the recall. I’m going to talk to dealer about it on Friday. Just checked and both of my DRLs are nice and bright with no flickering. 42000 miles
  11. T

Wonder if it doesn't apply to the 16.5s?
  12. T

Yep, got notified today Program number 4320A Daytime running lights.
  13. T

2016 DRL lawsuit

I also just got the alert on the MyMazda app
  14. T

Just wondering. Has anyone actually bought one yet ?
  15. T

2019 CX-5 Diesel

My dealer is discounting diesels over $8000
  16. T

Is Mazda's upcoming CX-30 on your shopping list?

Nope, didn't ever bother driving it. Very limited rear legroom and small cargo area. Nice vehicle though. I may consider a new CX-5 now.
  17. T

Is Mazda's upcoming CX-30 on your shopping list?

I have a 2016 CX-5 GT. Going to look At the CX-30 tomorrow. Thinking about getting something slightly smaller and sportier to enjoy in my retirement years. Opinions ?
  18. T

About to buy 2016.5 CX-5 GT. Questions re: retrofit Android Auto/Car Play install

my 2016 GT with Apple Carplay. You CANNOT use touch screen while vehicle is moving
  19. T

2016 CX-5 Map Update Questions

First of all, congrats on buying the 16 CX-5. I have a 16 GT and love it. As far as the navigation, I haven’t even looked at the built it nav since I had Apple Carplay installed over a year ago. Google maps and WAZE is the way to go
  20. T

Occasional Brake Noise Only When Backing Up?

Interesting , had the same thing happen with my 2016 GT this week
Back