Search results

1. J

Good Bye CX-5

Just wanted to say this is a great board, even though I didn't post much, but I read many threads here. We decided to let the 2016 GT go to a more faithful owner. We both come to decision that the CX-5 was not to our taste. Replaced with a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. I'm not going to...
  2. J

2016 LED headlights

Well they going to replace my headlights because of staining on the inside. For the people that got new lights, did they fix the problem or will it show up again in a few months? Thanks, jjp
  3. J

Comparing my 2016 GT to my Jeep Renegade Trailhawk

So we just adding Jeep Trailhawk to the family. I have to say I'm impressed with Jeeps quality. Everything about it is nice. It has a nice ride, seats are very comfortable and was very easy to find a nice position. I'm back to driving the CX-5 because spouse likes the Jeep better :( ...
  4. J

Go my first quote to buy CX-3

I got my 1st quote for a dark blue Touring, with tech package. 23,454.00. Was just wonder what people think. Sound good or to high. Going to get my trade in appraised today. Was also going to ask if they would throw in rear bumper guard and all weather mats. Gave me quote on a Grand...
  5. J

Infortainment Update

I had my 2016 CX-5 in for the recall and they updated the Infotainment system. 2 things I noticed so far is Radio Favorites stays on now with the station you are listening to just has a speaker symbol on the right. The volume on the steering wheel has no delay now, which was one thing that just...
  6. J

Different dash gauges

What countries are getting this gauge layout. I been looking over the CX-3, but I just can't get past the digital speedo. I hate that. http://www.kbb.com/car-pictures/2016-mazda-cx_3-hatchback-pictures/?mediaview=int&id=410770
  7. J

2016 GT Cheap leather

Well, got my first hole in the rear seat. Took my dog to the vet for checkup and noticed when she got out a small hole made from her claws, which are kept really short. Very disappointed in the quality of the leather. I've had leather in all my other cars and Poda- my dog has been in and out of...
  8. J

2016 GT with led fog lights

I was wondering if they make a replacement bulb in yellow. I hate white fog lights. My thought was Fog lights in white are driving lights and true fog lights are yellow. I've always changed out my standard fogs with yellow bulbs and they cut though rain and snow and fog of course much nicer...
  9. J

Delay in Steering wheel volume control

I noticed when adjusting the volume with the steering wheel control there is a delay before it starts changing. Is this normal. The console volume there is no delay. Very weird, only car I had that has done this. Thanks, jjp
  10. J

Complete removal of Rear wiper arm.

Has anyone completely removed the rear wiper arm and replaced with a cap. I never liked rear wipers and would like to remove mine. I've searched, but didn't find anything. Thanks, jjp 2016 GT.
  11. J

FM Radio

I've been trying to figure it out, but there seems no way to have all the stations in my presets list always on the screen, well at least what will fit. Every time you want to change stations you have to go back to favorites. How stupid is that. Am I missing something? I know you can scroll...
  12. J

New owner

Well, I did it. Traded in the 2003 bmw 325xi and bought a 2016 CX-5 GT. It is Sonic silver. Should be picking it up later this week, they have to install the remote start. Will post pics once i get it. This board helped me make my decision. Would have gotten the Touring, but had to have the...
  13. J

2013 CX 5 GT with 2.0

I've been doing a ton of research and from everything I read the 2.0 is under powered when getting onto freeways and passing at highway speeds. I wanted to get some real opinions from owners with this engine. Reason I ask is I see some real good deals for 2013 Grand Touring. I'm thinking I...
  14. J

Potential New owner

started looking at a 2016 CX-5 and on Mazdas website you can build a sport with the 2.5 engine and auto. Stopped at a dealer today and he said you can't get that combination. Kept telling me you can't get FWD with 2.5 and auto. Is the dealer full of crap or is Mazdas website wrong? Thanks, jjp
Back