Search results

1. C

flatlander937's Mazda2 build - SCCA STF / NASA NXF

I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and never heard back, so... we are likely on our own for any sort of R&D into this.
  2. C

This might give you 50 more: http://www.phantomsuperchargers.com/ http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39719
  3. C

Where to order tweeter sail panel???

Try these for blank sail panels: Front Left Blank Front Right Blank Part #s D65169171A and D65169111A respectively. And these for sail panels w/ speaker grilles: Front Left Speaker Front Right Speaker Part #s D6526917YB and D6526911YB respectively.
  4. C

Juliec71's UK Build

These are on ebay but usually marketed as Mazda3 dials...
  5. C

What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

Finally got around to lowering the damn thing on the Ksports I've owned for like a year and a half.
  6. C

Redline Goods leather armrest cover

Order the dark red stitching, it matches the steering wheel and piping on the seats perfectly.
  7. C

ZPS Build Thread

If I can source some pads, I'll bring out the 2 if you guys do.
  8. C

How do you turn off the traction control?

Wait, you get a foglamp button? My foglamp controls are integrated into the headlight stalk. Might be market differences between Malaysia and US.
  9. C

Rusty Rear Brake Drums

You honestly probably don't even need heat resistant paint on them. You're probably fine taking a wire wheel to them, priming, then painting them.
  10. C

How do you turn off the traction control?

There's a button on the lower dash left of the steering wheel... Have fun with your one wheel burnout.
  11. C

Remap for Mazda 2 in the UK.

This: http://dynotronicstuning.3dcartstores.com/MazdaEdit--Normal-Atmospheric_p_23.html Add cable, add to cart, done.
  12. C

Good update... I think I have seen most of it on the facebook group already. Some of those pics look very familiar. I'm about to put on some Enkei RPF1s. Want to sell me a set of lugnuts?
  13. C

Mazda2 Skyactiv - Demio DJ

I like it!
  14. C

Tax Season Sale going on now.

Too late, already bought my shifter bushings and short shifter. Maybe it's time for the rear bar?
  15. C

ZPS Build Thread

^ I can attest to this. I run 1:40 flat fairly consistently in my 1.6 Miata and he and I never see each other on the track. @eyeballs, Zach suggested that we both bring our 2's to the next AMP track day and slug it out.
  16. C

Cargo Liner?

Going to check on a few options first, but I'll keep your offer in mind! Maybe Font should do a group buy, haha!
  17. C

Just ordered a new Mazda2

Hello and welcome!
  18. C

Cargo Liner?

What, is this OEM? I need one of these.
  19. C

Passenger side winter windshield wipers

Autozone has a Duralast 13" wiper blade that is a solid design to prevent ice/snow buildup inside the frame.
  20. C

B-Spec Mazda 2s, Really cheap

You shouldn't have told me that.
Back