Search results

1. A

Navigation SD CARD Before 60 Miles

Would anybody here happen to have the files of a Navigation card before the 62 mile Mark? Trying to get one for my cx5.
  2. A

Recharged AC but not blowing cold?

Bought freon to put into Mr.1827. Now the Ac Comprossor kicks on. But still just blows hot? Also, when the ac compressor kicks on, my vac goes to -16
  3. A

Replaced Front Brake Pads. Only half pad used?

So, i replaced my brake pads on Mr.1827 Drove it around for a few days. Looked at my rotors and noticed that only half of the rotor was wore down ( inner ) as the other half was turning yellow orange ( outter ) Rechecked the bolts, good Rechecked the M spring, good Rechecked the rubber where...
  4. A

How do I uninstall my WHOLE turbo system?

Weird right? Why would i want to uninstall my turbo completely. Well, i bought a Turbo Protege5 with a complete MSP turbo kit bolted on with a FMIC,MBC and POPES Downpipe for $1000 bucks! What i want to do is take off all the turbo things and put it back to a complete N/A motor. Have looked...
  5. A

Going through upstream o2 sensors

like every month. Luckly I have a year warranty on the part. Why would this happen? My car backfires every time at hi rpm like 4k and slow shifting into the next gear. Or if I boost real quick n shift slow, the backfire sounds like a tire popping. Pulled the o2 sensor and it was all...
  6. A

Popes Unichips

I'm having the hardest time trying to understand what the benefit of unichip. I've read it and see what it does. But how would you tune it? Plug into a computer? And Pope has 3 to choose from. I just want one that's pretty basic for basic bolt ons ( FMIC, MBC, INTAKE, EXHAUST, Headers and...
  7. A

MSP: SRI vs Injen Long Ram intakes

Pros and cons? I'm looking to buy the cx racing front mount intercooler kit. But the problem with that kit is that it takes the hole where the injen intake would go forcing me to use a short ram intake. Was wondering what the difference is? Wouldn't the SRI suck in hot air which kills hp?
  8. A

Raise boost and Gauge goes up?

I noticed that when I turned my manual boost controller up that my boost gauge goes closer to 0. Is that normal? I turned it back to read -20. Just curious if that's right.
  9. A

Help? Boost goes to 6psi...

Sometimes. or sometimes it just sits at 5psi. Or even sometimes it'll go to 6 when fully floored, then drops to 5. safe mode? I have a Turbosmart boost controller. The black T one. I kept turning it up to turn up the boost, locking it, but my boost still sits at either 5 or 6. I have a boost...
  10. A

MSP LSD Question

So, I turn my wheels when the front is jacked up. And only the tire I'm spinning is spinning. If I have lsd isn't both wheels suppose to spin? If its broken what's a way to fix it? Transmission recommendations with lsd drop ins if mine is broke? Would like shorts gears for faster boost with...
  11. A

Anyone know how to Gut The Pre-Cat?

My car just through a p0421 code. Fix one code, another pops up. Don't have extra cash laying around for a new one. Anyone know how to do this step by step? It's my daily and I've been reading if I keep driving with my pre cat clogged I'll go zoom zoom boom. DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN If...
  12. A

Forge Bypass Valve

Thinking about buying this. Is it any good? Does it give the car a chhhhh or turkey sound? Been debating on it for awhile, wanna see what you guys think of it first.
Back