Search results

1. T

2019 Mazda3 sedan wiper failure

Have a 2019 Mazda3 GT (FWD) and have had it for just over a year with 11K Kms and this AM when I used the windshield wipers to wash the windshield, it did spray and wiped the windshield properly. Then tried it again (for a cleaner windshield) but the driver side stayed after 1 pass and wouldn’t...
  2. T

LED Headlight housing appearance issue

Has anyone experienced having issues inside the LED headlight housing that appears as cloudy-murky spots? Looks like dried up water-humidity within the housing lens. I’ve never experienced this in any of my other 3 Mazda vehicles until now (appear in both front headlights). See photos: This...
  3. T

Anti-glare coating peeling off

Just recently got a 2019 Mazda 3 and the infotainment screen’s anti-glare coating is starting to peel off with a portion on the top left corner appearing (see photos). Took it to dealer and said they’ll have to replace entire screen and make a claim to Mazda (under warranty of course). I...
  4. T

2019~2024 Remote starter on Mazda3...Seeking feedback

Hello Mazda3 owners, this may have been covered already in the past but wasn’t able to find the old threads but have any of you had an aftermarket remote starter successfully installed on your 2019-2020 Mazda3? Not those Fortin or drone mobile type but rather the key fob type ones like...
  5. T

Calling on 2017 CX-5 Owners - Reliability

Looking at a used 2017 CX5 GT trim with 45K kms/29K miles on it...can existing owners just chime in on so far how the reliability experience has been in almost 3 yrs of ownership. I know Mazda as a brand is reliable (having owned one) however would appreciate any real world feedback/experience...
  6. T

Text messages not appearing on Mazda Connect infotainment

I had an Iphone 7 previously and every time I got text messages on phone it would appear (notification and able to read out or display) on the Mazda connect infotainment system...I recently paired a new IPhone XR and now the text messages do not appear. Tried playing around with settings both...
  7. T

2016-2017 CX9 Brake servicing

Just wondering any 2016/2017 CX9 owners if youve done or brake servicing was required. My 2017 Sig is 2 yrs old now but have never done the annual brake service that dealership recommends. Reason is my mileage is low (only 12K miles) and last fall the tire service center inspected the brake...
  8. T

A nice token/gift from Mazda after taking delivery of new CX9

For new owners of the 2016/2017 CX9 just curious if Mazda sent you a nice token/gift after taking delivery of your new vehicle. Mazda Cda sent me a personalized keychain Tile with "Mazda" logo on it that's pretty useful in case you misplace your keys/keyfob. The Tile cost is inexpensive but it...
  9. T

Notice any leaking from moonroof

I've noticed on two occasions already that whenever I go thru an automatic carwash whenever the spray is on top directly on the moonroof seam (where it opens/closes/tilt) that tiny droplets of water seem to occur. It seems that the weather stripping or the enclosure is not that tight enough and...
  10. T

New CX 9 delivery - strong rubbery smell in cabin (not the leather) while driving

Recently picked up my brand new CX9 and since its extremely cold outside I can't drive with the windows open. Noticed a strong rubber like smell inside cabin and initially thought it was the undercoating that was done to the car but according to the salesperson all new vehicles have a coating...
  11. T

Is change oil necessary/recommended after break-in period?

Any suggestions/advise if necessary or recommended to change the oil after new vehicle's break-in period of 1000KMs? It doesn't state any such maintenance in the owner's manual of the new CX9 just some basic tips of no hard acceleration, no hard braking, not to travel for ext period of time at...
  12. T

Official MPG for 2017 CX-9

Just got confirmation from our local Mazda dealer in our location that the revised fuel consumption for the 2017 CX-9 (AWD versions) are: 11.5L/100K in city or 20MPG and 8.9L/100K hwy or 26MPG with combined MPG pretty much same as 2016. Not much difference though from 2017 vs 2016 though I've...
Back