Search results

1. S

Spare tire

Spare tire wont fit in front wheels. or am i missing something? 19 gt reserve It hits the brake calipers.
  2. S

Where to find japanese oil filter?

Anyone knows where to find japanese oil filter for the reserve? Part number should be PE01-14-302. I know we got the value line mexico made filter and the ones from thailand i think it was? Thanks
  3. S

Steering wheel cover

Anyone knows/tried one of this before? https://www.gpytmfg.com/collections/2017-2018-mazda-3-axela/products/black-leather-suede-car-steering-wheel-cover-for-mazda-3-axela-6-atenza-cx3-cx5-and-cx9
  4. S

shopping for a soul red gt reserve. Is the red paint still a problem?

Hello. Currently shopping for soul red gtr for my wife. I read many times that the soul red color layer is very thin and chips very easily. If thats still a problem, we might go with the deep blue mica. Thank you
  5. S

New member and some questions

Hi all. I just moved from another country where there is no Mazdas at all but always wanted to have one. I'm currently very interesting in the cx5 and my wife likes it too. So as soon as I get the drivers license I'll be heading to the dealer. I know it's not the car segment nor a high quality...
Back