Search results

1. S

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Yeah transition to Tesla Model Y. The goal is to get rid of the other mazda 3 too
  2. S

Sold my cx5 dropping it off tomorrow. It’s been a great car!
  3. S

CX-5 2019 Signature Off-road build

@taba2 Did you get to install the tires? I’m wondering what kind of effect would the 235/55 tires give over the stock ones.
  4. S

Blown away Falken WildPeak A/T Trail 225/55/R19

How are these tires holding up? Very interested in these as my next set. I’m currently nearly 26k on the stock Toyos.
  5. S

Yeah it was all covered by the cover. Good thing I bought a cheap one from ebay. Repair came out to $2400 because the rear quarter panel got damaged too and it's connected all the way to the front.
  6. S

I'm looking for roof rails only

Do you hear any noticeable wind noise?
  7. S

at first i thought the same thing but no. There are definite signs of forced entry and i lost an empty grocery bag.... yeah all that for that
  8. AAB1CC57-C813-43AE-A455-B588C8A864E0.jpeg

AAB1CC57-C813-43AE-A455-B588C8A864E0.jpeg

9. S

Can't find proper steel wheel for Kuhmo T165/90R17 T121 tire

I wonder how much a new one would cost
  10. S

Can't find proper steel wheel for Kuhmo T165/90R17 T121 tire

Just realized now Mazda states that 2020 models ship with “17 spare
  11. B2B81F6B-271A-4EE4-B4AE-BB4502414C73.jpeg

B2B81F6B-271A-4EE4-B4AE-BB4502414C73.jpeg

12. S

Oil Filter PN PY8W-14-302 at Amazon

i bought from that exact listing and they send you the Thailand made. I contacted them but all they say is it's the same part for US market. After all its still valid for our cars, just wish they specify the exact model number instead of lying to people.
  13. S

Out with the old and in with the new

are those side markers just reflecting light or did you install led ones? congrats by the way.
  14. S

Off Road Assist With/Without?

agreed. I'm not sure it has the same unction or programming as with the off road assist, but i tried deactivating the TC in my '19 gtr on the snow. Little improvement over having it on. I think the AWD system itself is good enough to recognize snow conditions.
  15. S

Blown away Falken WildPeak A/T Trail 225/55/R19

Thanks for the review. I was looking into swapping my tires soon. Did you keep the oem wheels?
  16. S

I meant for the actual ski rack that holds on to the rails so I don’t have to use an extra set of racks. But so far i think i only found one Thule for a crazy amount of money. I believe I’ll have to go the normal way. So far i just ordered the side rails that you posted. Hopefully I have the...
  17. S

Do you guys know of any snowboard racks i could mount directly on these rails?
  18. S

2017~2024 Intermittent wipers revisited

how would this be possible?
Back