Search results

1. M

Can't turn off interior/courtesy lights

Started car up yesterday and "open door" indicator light stays on along with courtesy and dome lights. I can't turn off the courtesy lights. I have checked every door numerous times. Any ideas what the problem is or how to trouble shoot? Thanks.
  2. M

Can't turn off interior lights

Started car up yesterday and "open door" indicator light is on along with courtesy and dome lights. I can't turn off the courtesy lights. I have checked every door numerous times. Any ideas what the problem is or how to trouble shoot? THanks.
  3. M

Show me your rack!

I'd like to see some non OEM roof racks and cross bars. I had OEM rack on my last CX9 but now I want something a little more stylish and European looking. Thx
  4. M

Need a cheap hard copy owners manual

I know they can be downloaded and printed but I much prefer saving all the toner and paper and getting the compact owners manual. When I bought my used 2014, the owner didn't have it. Dealers want $150....I kid you not.
  5. M

What is that chime or dinging noise?

I occasionally will hear a subtle chiming of 3 chimes but nothing appears on displays. It sounds like someone tapping a glass of water with a spoon. Any help?
  6. M

Fog light installation Q's

Hi....I have a 13 Touring that only has the black shrouds/knockouts. I want to install the Hella 90 mm lights and need to know 2 things. First, do you know if there's wiring for fog lights under the bumper or will I need to provide that? Also, can I drill/dremel the holes in the black knock outs...
  7. M

Keeping black interior clean???

What are some tricks to keep your interior dash/console clean of all the dust particles that seem to show up everywhere on the black interior of my 13' Touring. White particles just get everwhere and given all the plastic nooks and crannies, they get to be an eyesore. I know about Meguire's...
  8. M

Window tint manufacturer suggestions

Summer gets pretty brutal here in Memphis and with my all black interior, I need to tint the windows to reduce heat buildup. What films or manufacturers are best at reducing inside temperature? Thanks.
  9. M

Better options for headlight bulbs

Are there any better aftermarket options for improving headlights in the way of bulbs? I don't mean changing color but improving visibility without going to expensive conversion?
  10. M

AWD feature is awesome in snow/ice/slush

We recently got pounded in Memphis by solid inch of ice followed by 3-4" of snow. City and highways were virtually ghost town and nothing was cleared. I've gone on long stretches of solid ice, snow covered packed ice, slush and ice, etc and the car's performance is Better than Lexus GX or...
  11. M

horn suddenly stopped working

Can't figure this out. Checked fuse twice and it's not that. Could it have anything to do with key fob? What else can I check?
  12. M

Suggestions for aftermarket fog/driving lights

I'd like to save some money and install some similar driving lights in my fog cutouts for added lighting when needed . What are some light kits that are similar style and quality lenses/bulbs that would fit? All I've come across is Hella 90 mm rounds...Would they be best bet and would they fit...
  13. M

Similar speakers to Infinity Kappa?

I'm wanting to upgrade the 4 basic(non Bose)door speakers in my car and nobody seems to carry the Infinity Kappa line locally. What are some other popular brands and models for the 6x9's I need? Thanks.
  14. M

New owner observations/questions on heating/cooling

Have had my '13 for several weeks and loving it. However, it takes a LONG time to heat up during cold mornings.....like 2-3x longer than my other vehicles. The fan blows fine and I use the recirc button. Also, the vents down by the feet don't put out much air volume on high setting. Are these 2...
  15. M

Need suggestions for qualify aftermarket remote start

For my '13 Touring, standard key. I'd like something that can also utilize smartphone if not cost prohibitive and can help sound horn, etc when trying to find car. i did some searches here but didn't find many mentioned.
  16. M

New owner w/ a few questions

Hello all....just purchased '13 AWD Touring and love it so far. I'm familiar with Owner's forums but new to the Mazda world. How do I create a signature at bottom of my posts? Where do I find instructions on photo posting? Thanks...
  17. M

Curt Hitch fit question

Hello...just had local hitch shop install Curt Hitch w/Mazda harness on my '13 CX9. Install looks find but there's nearly an inch gap between bumper cover and top of hitch. For clearance purposes I wanted to know if they can raise it higher/more snug. Can these be done and is there room to do...
Back