Search results

1. T

Konig Hypergram 15x7.5 35ET + 205/50/15 Continental ExtremeContact Sport

Bought the wheels from GWR in June. Didn't get around to put some tires on them in October. (toetap) As a bit of background info, the car is riding on the stock 4x4 suspension, and (as you can see in the pictures), the tires are 205/50/15 Conti ECS. I have also previously installed some camber...
  2. T

Dash Cam Installation -- How is everyone hiding their cables and wires?

Looking to DIY a dash cam on the 2 to protect myself from other idiots on the road. But I'd like to do a clean install that hides the wires relatively well, so I am wondering if there are any experts here who have done similar work, and is able to point me to the right direction in terms of...
  3. T

Stage 1 Clutch + Flywheel + LSD Options

Hey folks, So I took the 2 out for its very first autox this past weekend, and while there is a lot to like about the car, one aspect that I found to be inadequate is the clutch. I know that our 2 doesn't exactly have a powerhouse engine, so it probably doesn't need a super grabby clutch, but...
  4. T

DE Mazda2 Audio Upgrade Question -- Speakers only, or Speakers + HU?

As good as our little Mazda2 is in numerous other aspects, I think a lot of us will agree that the factory speakers are just down right horrendous. Typically, I don't mind them that much because I mostly just listen to the AM radio, but yesterday I have decided to put some music on for my day...
Back