Search results

1. D

Woman loves her Mazda 2. Would you drive this car though? (Be Honest)

Should I not like the pair of 2s I own because a woman on the internet liked hers? (rolleyes)
  2. D

What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

Installed a 70 durometer AWR dogbone mount. 10/10, would sin again.
  3. D

Sold the 2.

LOVE the 996 generation 911. I'm not even mad. lol I hope to scoop one up for myself one day. Congrats! I hope that your new Beetle will be trouble-free fun!
  4. D

Swaybars & torsion bars - Corksport, Racing Beat, or other?

I bought a CorkSport rear torsion bar, simply because of the ease of install. No drilling required. However, I may buy myself a DDM Works bar in the future, both for the extra insurance of steel vs aluminum, and to support a great company that still makes parts for our (relatively) unpopular...
  5. D

Howdy!

Liquid Silver ftw! I like the wheels. What are they?
  6. D

I added some color to mine.
  7. D

Tesla Model 3

All Tesla models are fully electric. I once drove a Model S P90DL and I've wanted in on the Tesla game ever since. Everything they make is bonkers.
  8. D

Made another video! Enjoy!
  9. D

Will these wheels fit my 02 protege5

Possibly because the Racing Harts, while gorgeous, make better boat anchors than wheels. Or they don't like them. Everybody's taste is different.
  10. D

Nooo! Sorry to hear! What happened?
  11. D

Thanks for the comments on the lip, guys! Today, I performed a much-needed alignment. As always, a video is included, showcasing the basic string alignment method that I always use. Those look sharp!
  12. D

Various small projects. Exhaust stuff, redid my tire lettering, etc. Made a video.
  13. D

Installed my eBay lip this weekend. Mediocre video of that here.
  14. D

Changed the oil on the Touring, and documented it accordingly. Mazda2 Oil Change How-To | Yet Another Car Show
  15. D

The slight possibility that you may stub your toe vs being crushed to death by a car (the actual topic of the video). I've never been hurt working on a car because I wasn't wearing shoes. That said, I go barefoot yet again in this week's episode where I cover the top five things that I dislike...
  16. D

My 2 had a supporting role in this week's Garage Safety PSA episode of Yet Another Car Show.
  17. D

I worked on both of mine. Short antenna, new plugs, and more. Check it out in the latest episode of Yet Another Car Show!
  18. D

Hell yeah! A big day indeed.
  19. D

Included it in the premier episode of my new YouTube show, which will feature Mazda2 content. ;)
Back