Search results

1. D

Spoiler Removal

Keen to see what the new spoiler looks like.
  2. D

Mazda Swap Idea

Any progress on this? i have searched the web with no success (headshake
  3. D

Engine light

Nope
  4. D

Engine light

Hi Guys, Need your advice. What could cause the engine light to come on? 2008 Mazda 2 1.5 with 185000km ' I have googled and trouble shooted a few things to eliminate as the cause. Knock sensor and IACV seems fine.
  5. D

Mazdaspeed3 seats in a Mazda2?

Any progress on this?
  6. D

2011 Mazda2, how to replace oil pan

The seal you are referring to is a gasket, When replacing it put gasket sealer on either side of it and install the sump.
  7. D

Woman loves her Mazda 2. Would you drive this car though? (Be Honest)

Lol..Love my pair irrespective of whats on the net, Owned 23 cars to date and really enjoy my 2's
  8. D

Mazda2 reliability discussion. How is your Mazda2 holding up?

Hi all, Been a while since I've logged on here Here are my experiences Model Year - 2008 Mazda 2 1.5 Dynamic Mileage - 170200kms Daily Driver - Yes Race - Never race, Drive the car hard every odd day though Long road trips - N/A Mods - None Minor Issues - Faulty keyfob, Boot release button...
  9. D

Autocross Budget Beater

Damage doesnt seem too bad there Just a quick one, Any issues with the airbags when you pulled of the pillar interior trims and hood lining?
  10. D

M2 on RX8 18" wheels

Managed a poor attempt of cut and paste looks damn good though (cabpatch)
  11. mazda-2 RX8 edit.jpg

mazda-2 RX8 edit.jpg

12. D

M2 on RX8 18" wheels

Never thought of those, Thats why I checked with the experts on here first but I'm in S.A and they're pretty scarce You talking bout this wheel?
  13. Miata.JPG

Miata.JPG

14. D

M2 on RX8 18" wheels

Yep, Thats the major concern but either drilling/changing the hubs or changing the PCD of the wheel itself should fix that I wouldnt be too comfortable using adaptors, Never used them so not sure on how safe they are Mess up is only the M2 comes 4/100 throughout the Mazda range in later years...
  15. D

M2 on RX8 18" wheels

Howsit guys Has anyone ever attempted or seen this setup before? Considering throwing a set of the stock RX8 18" wheels on my M2 Really hate having after market wheels so.. Pros: it will be stock and its a sexy wheel (naughty) Cons: its 5/100, Not sure if the offset is doable on the M2 and...
  16. RX8.JPG

RX8.JPG

17. D

Single Remote Programming

Hi Bud Sorry to revive this thread but i'm now stuck in the exact predicament, Did you ever get this right? Thanks.
  18. D

Mazda 2 issues

Hi guys This is my first post/Introduction on this forum however I have been browsing for a while now and going through some of the guys awesome build threads I own a 2008 Mazda 2 1.5 Dynamic and of recent purchased a 2008 Mazda 2 1.5 individual - South African spec Need your advice/Help...
  19. D

Thanks for that flatlander937 I'm pretty certain this is what I am doing wrong cos I've bled brakes many times before but never on the crossed circuit system
  20. D

Did that initially and it doesn't work Tried on the front left and right wheel as I only changed those brakes
Back