Search results

1. D

Rpms VERY LOW ! Please help !

Dirty MAF and Iac cleaned it up with some throttle cleaner all is well now :)
  2. D

Rpms VERY LOW ! Please help !

so guys i got a new engine and i realized my rpm drops to a low of 200-250 while ideling or in trafic waiting on the red light some times its alright at its normal of 750 while ideling but most of the times it drops really low but never stalls can anyone help with this problem ? Thanks guys
  3. D

Has anyone ( UPGRADED a mazda axela 1.6+ ECU ? )

just was wondering if its possible or can u order proper ecu or chips from dealers or tuners ? thanks guys
  4. D

mazda axela 1.5 vs 1.6 engine

so guys after my last post about my engine having the knocking sound my engine diededd :( ( 159k milles anyway i had to get a engine swap so my current engine was the 1.5 liter mazda axela sedan 2006 engine but now i could only find a 1.6 mazda axela engine 30 k miles on it and 2 years garentee...
  5. D

Knocking and Zzzzzz sound in engine bay area HELLPP !

Yes i did a full oil change and oil filter to see if it would fix the problem but it didnt seem to fix the problem so i said let me try and take it to the garage see if they can fix it but while i was going up hill my car just made a couple of funny sounds from the engine then a pssss sound from...
  6. D

Knocking and Zzzzzz sound in engine bay area HELLPP !

so recently after i was in a rush speeding home the next day when i switched my car on and wanted to drive there was a weird knocking sound in the engine bay are and also when i put my foot on the gas alittle theres theee zzzzzzzzzz sound but that has beeen there for ages now .. the problem is...
  7. D

AN7's Mazda2 1.5 Turbo - Build Log -

I beg of you please make a kit ill buy it the next day :D please please please :D ill even send u the money now to do it for me :D
Back