Search results

1. S

E-brake warning light - Only one side works

Hey everyone, I posted a similar question about a year ago but thought I'd ask again since the problem hasn't been fixed. I did a rear brake job on my wife's 2016 CX9. I put the brakes into maintenance mode, replaced the pads, and took it out of maintenance mode. All works great AS LONG AS...
  2. S

2016 CX-9 E-brake issues - repair or replace?

Hello everyone- I'm doing everything I can to figure out a way to avoid a $2100 dealer bill. My wife has a 2016 CX-9 with about 85K miles. A couple of weeks ago I did a SECOND rear brake job for her (first one was about 2 years ago). I've done one before, and I knew how to retract the...
  3. S

Need advice on what to look for in a used Mazda

Hello everyone, My 17 year old niece is looking for her first car and really likes Mazdas. I had a 2005 3GT, and currently drive a 2014 6GT and my wife drives a 2016 CX-9 so she's been around them. She's asked me to keep my eye open for an inexpensive (think $4000 or less) Mazda 3. I know...
  4. S

Problem with Bose head unit- what options do I have? 2011 model

Hello everyone, I recently took my wife's 2011 CX-9 to the dealer for a sound problem. She has a 10 speaker, bose unit with navigation. A few months back the bluetooth connection sounded terrible (static, and very "tinny" sounding. The speakers sounded like they were played on a clock...
Back