Search results

1. inanimate

Drone mobile vs Remote

Anyone have opinions on the value of using Drone Mobile w/ LTE vs a 3000' 2 way remote? The biggest perk I see is not having to carry around a second fob, but that service fee sure adds up over the years.
  2. inanimate

2016~2023 Hands free lift-gate stopping early?

I've got a 2020 GT and am finding that the hands free gate often (50%?) stops short when opening (and beeps). I had a hitch installed at the dealer which interferes somewhat already with the hands free detection under the bumper, but not totally sure if the gate is stopping for this reason...
  3. inanimate

Let's talk remote starters

I just had a Compustar DC3 + harness installed in my 2020 CX-9 GT and had some findings to report. Would love to hear about other people's starters and how they are working out. I paid $450 + tax (CAD, I'm in Vancouver BC) for the DC3, harness, and installation. This sounds pretty expensive...
  4. inanimate

Will winter tires fit in the trunk with the rear seats up?

I'm going to need winter tires this year and before I head to the shop to get them, was trying to figure out if the wheels will fit in the back without having to put the seats down (2 car seats in the back) This edmunds post seems to say so, but oddly enough he states 15" wheels...
Back