Search results

1. inanimate

2023 CX-9 Power Liftgate Issues

I think depending on the specific hitch design, the hands free sensor may or may not work. Mine was OEM in Canada, but I've seen some comments that one of the Curt hitches still works with it.
  2. inanimate

Just got back from the dealer and specifically asked them to disable the hands free sensor and so far it seems to have worked. Not sure if they disconnected it but they did deactivate it in the car settings under vehicle > door locks and said not to recheck it. I swore I looked before and had...
  3. inanimate

Sorry, that's what I meant to link to. I see some references to turning off the hands free lift gate setting but I can't find out how on my 2020. Wonder if that was added in later years.
  4. inanimate

Here's the aftermarket kick sensor (and installation guide). So wondering if just getting the dealer to disconnect it would solve the problem, since the sensor is pretty useless with the hitch installed.
  5. inanimate

The sensor seemed to be a strip across the bumper, so disabling might be a fuse or disconnecting a connection?
  6. inanimate

https://mazdas247.com/forum/t/intermittent-liftgate-problem.123875306/#post-6755760
  7. inanimate

Intermittent Liftgate Problem

@GrotonMAGuy Just checking in to see if this issue is still gone. I'm booked in for another look but my problem is still there.
  8. inanimate

I have this same problem on my 2020 CX-9 and just scheduled it in for another service. 3 dealers have looked at this and tried resetting it to no avail. I also have an OEM hitch as well.
  9. inanimate

Do you have any specific details that I could pass on to my dealer about exactly what the issue is? They were struggling to figure it out. Many many thanks!
  10. inanimate

Has the problem gone away? I still have this issue on mine and would love for the gate to finally start working properly.
  11. inanimate

Drone mobile vs Remote

Anyone have opinions on the value of using Drone Mobile w/ LTE vs a 3000' 2 way remote? The biggest perk I see is not having to carry around a second fob, but that service fee sure adds up over the years.
  12. inanimate

I have a 2020 GT and my gate also stops lifting about 60% of the time now. I also have a dealer installed hitch which is already making the hands free control hard to use. They replaced the module that was draining the battery in the last recall, but this had no effect on the lift gate problem...
  13. inanimate

What's your winter rim/tire setup?

Mazda M011 19" with Blizzak DM-V2s https://mazdashop.ca/collections/wheels/products/mazda-m011-alloy-wheel-gloss-gunmetal-16-17-18-19?variant=41871360579
  14. cx-9.jpeg

cx-9.jpeg

15. inanimate

All weather mats question

Those tuxmats look amazing. Really bummed that they don't make a captain's chair compatible set. I emailed them and they said they're not interested in making those. I assume the market is just too small for that specific style.
  16. inanimate

I picked up the mats yesterday and my initial take is that they feel way lower quality than the tuxmats. They're pretty thin and have a plasticky feel, and feel a tiny bit slippery under my feet. I thought about just ordering 1st row tux mats but they were out of stock, so I just bit the bullet...
  17. inanimate

The super weird thing is that I can't find Maxspider brand mats that have the same coverage as the Mazda OEM ones. I'd rather skip the OEM premium but feel like my hands are tied as we're already well into a pretty wet winter up here.
  18. inanimate

My plan is to pick these up this Saturday so I’ll post an update after that. I’ve owned the own liners for the CX-5 from 2014 and they were pretty good. My brother got Tuxmats for his RDX and they’re really nice. I wish they made mats for the captains chair equipped CX-9.
  19. inanimate

Mazdashop sent me these images of the Canadian Premium floor liners today which look pretty good. They are pricey compared to the Maxpider though...
  20. cx-9-premium2.png

cx-9-premium2.png

Back