Search results

1. K

Magnaflow exhaust?

I bought it and I really like it. Here's a video I recorded on mine. Everything is stock but the exhaust.
  2. K

My 2014 Mazda2

So here's an update after a little over a year. This is from back in May!! I have since added two big upgrades: WHEELS I finally found the wheels I was searching for. 16" Oz Racing Ultraleggeras in Silver finish.. These are light... VERY light!!!! And pretty good looking. Here are a few...
  3. K

How are you guys doing on fuel?

I average approx. 23-24 mpg with spirited driving throughout Lima, granted I don't take the main highways at peak times!
  4. K

My 2014 Mazda2

Hola Paul, I have just read this message! The springs do just fine, a bit of a rough ride at times through certain areas of town and I have started avoiding certain routes as speedbumps are horribly built and I can't even pass them diagonally without a scratch underneath. It really is worth the...
  5. K

Nathan's Mazda 2 :D UK

Love the wheels, who makes them?
  6. K

My 2014 Mazda2

Hi Joe, this is Diego, we talked today!, looking forward to having you here in Peru and getting my 2 tuned!
  7. K

My 2014 Mazda2

Thanks for the tip! We don't have HomeDepot but we have similar stores, I'll have to check! I hope you have a great trip! I live in Lima and I visited Cuzco about 6 years ago. Make sure you go up the Huayna Picchu mountain, it's a breathtaking sight!! Kinda risky but you should be fine if...
  8. K

My 2014 Mazda2

Wow how a year changes everything. I really like the wheels and am convinced they'd look great in a gold-ish colour but I definitely would rather save up for wheels. A friend is offering me Kosei K1s but in 15s and I don't think I wanna go that size. Also I lowered my car with corksport...
  9. K

My 2014 Mazda2

Thanks for the tips guys. I plan on painting the wheels white by the end of the month. I got some yellow film from a friend and I put it on my foglights. I like the look. It also has the license platetilt
  10. K

My 2014 Mazda2

Curb rash'd my front left wheel. So upset.
  11. K

My 2014 Mazda2

Thanks! I was lucky enough to score the last white Mazda 2 in stock. Wheels are awesome and really make me save because I was going to change them right away but I'm growing to love these. I have to check if my local PlastiDip distributors carry a light blue. Also, how reliable is PlastiDip? I...
  12. K

My 2014 Mazda2

You got any pcis? It might be used as inspiration. Thanks for the welcome guys! I am really happy with my M2.
  13. K

My 2014 Mazda2

Thanks for your opinion. I am pretty doubtful of red because it would make my car look like my countries flag lol and I'm not too much of a fan of that but I have seen red mirrors on White M2s and they look good. And yes, I can just peel plastidip off so that's a huge reason why I would be...
  14. K

My 2014 Mazda2

Thanks Before getting the car I was going through ideas on what I could do with it. I -eventually- plan on using PlastiDip to make the car look like this: White paint on the wheels and green paint on the spoiler and mirrors but I have started to dobut whether to go green.
  15. K

My 2014 Mazda2

Thanks. They came with the car. I'd love some Mesh wheels but the car sits too high to add them.
  16. K

My 2014 Mazda2

Hi guys, I registered today on the forum and I had my new Mazda 2 delivered early this week. Here are a couple quick pics. It is a completely stock 2014 Mazda 2 1.5 MT. Future plans involve painting the wheels white, maybe throwing in a tow hook (the current tow hook requires me to...
  17. DSC_0366.jpg

DSC_0366.jpg

18. 1947503_10153903900220204_488763061_n.jpg

1947503_10153903900220204_488763061_n.jpg

Back